𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 to 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨❤️‍🔥 ~Randy~

Kat2018-2019 requested a story with Andy in it and I worked on this a while ago so hope u like it love xxx

No one POV
Andy sighed and took off his glasses rubbing the bridge of his nose.
It's too late for studying but he had to finish the assignment, someone sends help.
The library was empty, dead silent and Andy loved it, he loved being in his own bubble far away from the real world.
"I need a break" he mumbled to himself since there was no one there.
He pulled out his phone and plugged in his headphones.
Soft music filled his ears and he already felt his body relax, lately, he's been too stressed.
Trying to keep a perfect academic performance is way more stressful and tiring than he thought.
Then someone entered the library without even caring to keep it quiet.
Andy turned around and rolled his eyes.
"Great..." he thought turning back to scroll on his phone.
Rye and his snob friends plopped at a table in the back but still, their presence was irritating Andy.
They obviously didn't come here for studying or reading and that bothered Andy even more, he was doing so well without them there.
He decided to ignore them and go back to his work, deciding that his break was over.
He stared at his paper for a while without actually writing anything, the others were being too loud.

Then a notification made his phone buzz and Andy couldn't believe his eyes, they were about to pop out of his sockets.
"Oh my fucking God" he said a bit too loud and the others looked at him confused.
His favorite artist was in town and he was gonna host a special and exclusive event, shit.
Andy had to find a way to go or else his world was gonna end, ok maybe he was being a bit dramatic.
So he quickly gathered his stuff, he had to get out of here.
"I've never seen you so excited" a raspy voice said.
Andy looked up from his stuff and met Rye who was sitting on the actual table.
He chose to ignore him cause he didn't have time to waste and he grabbed his bag heading towards the exit.
"Are you gonna go home alone this late?" Rye asked following Andy outside.
"Go do something stupid with your friends" Andy coldly replied, a small cloud coming out of his mouth.
"Yeah, I can do that but don't want to" a mischievous grin plastered on Rye's face.
"I'll give you a ride"
Andy stopped in his tracks and turned around.
"What makes you think that I would agree uh?"
"Maybe cause I have tickets for that exclusive even you were looking at" Rye said leaning on his expensive motorbike.
Of course, Rye had the tickets for that stupid event, of course, but the problem is that they are not friends, they hate each other.
Also, Rye and his friends always bring trouble but he really needed to go to that event...
"I hate you" was everything Andy said then he grabbed the second helmet hopping on the vehicle.
Rye looked down and smiled before hopping on the motorbike too.
"Hold on tight" Rye warned and with that they drove towards the city center.

They had to take the highway and Rye was going extremely fast, probably too fast and Andy almost fell backwards.
"I told you to hold on tight" Rye said keeping his eyes on the road in front of him.
Andy rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Rye's torso resting his head on his back, he said to hold on tight so that's what he's doing...nothing more.
They drove through a tunnel and Rye let out a loud scream, adrenaline taking over his whole body.
"You have to relax, you're always so serious and stressed" Rye turned his head slightly to look at Andy.
"Keep your eyes on the road and I'm not too serious"
"Come on, it will make you feel better"
Eventually, Rye convinced Andy who let out a small and stretched scream but at least it was better than nothing.
Rye smiled at that thinking it was cute while the other boy somehow felt relieved, less stressed.

After a couple more minutes, Rye stopped in front of a luxurious club.
"We are here!"
Andy looked at the tall building and gripped the helmet tightly.
"Come on" Rye gripped his hand and lead him inside.
The music was loud and it was extremely hot inside, Andy could barely breathe.
People were dancing moving their sweaty bodies along the music.
Andy squeezed Rye's hand, scared to get lost or swallowed by the crowd, which caused Rye to turn around.
"Don't worry, we are almost there" the brunette boy said to Andy's ear, leaving shivers on his body.
Finally, they arrived in front of a door with a huge bouncer right next to it.
Rye said something to the men who opened the door for them.