Isn't from this world 🌍 ~Jacklyn~

TW: a bit of bad language but nothing too serious.

A bit long so buckle up xxx

No one POV
"You gotta be fucking kidding me..." Jack said under his breath as a nun approached him.
He always hated nuns and religious figures in general, not because of his family or who he was but because they are always so kind and so fucking creepy...like no, stay away.
Anyways, the nun smiled at him and showed him the way inside the building.
The place was extremely old, Jack wondered how it wasn't a bunch of ruins yet.
He looked around quickly and even tho the place itself had ceilings that looked like they were about to fall, the furniture was brand new.
They also had security cameras and shit? What is this place?

They stopped in front of a large desk where another nun was sitting, typing quickly on a keyboard.
She presented herself but Jack already forgot her name, he actually didn't care one bit.
She gave him a book with all the rules of the building, his schedule with all the activities and the key card of his room...666.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jack said again and he already had enough of this place.
The nun interrupted his thoughts.
"Brook, will you show our new guest the place?" She ended with a smile and went back typing furiously on the keyboard.

This Brook was...angelic, literally.
He was only missing a pair of white wings but the rest was there.
He had white-bleached hair styled in a quiff, light eyes that looked so kind and pure and even his skin was fair, in contrast with his clothes that, thank God, weren't white or else Jack was ready to order ice cream.
"Hi, I'm Brook" he said softly with a smile but Jack didn't move one bit.
He's not rude, it's just how Jack is.
Once Brook got the signal that Jack wasn't an outgoing type of person, he moved to show the way.
While they were walking, Jack closely behind Brook, the angelic boy was talking non-stop.
They visited the library, the common room, the gym, a few classes and the church but Jack refused to go inside...it's not a place for someone like him...

They reached the floor with all the rooms and it wasn't how Jack expected it.
There was more...life we could say.
Some room doors were open and people were going from one room to another, others were chatting with their friends.
They stopped in front of room 127 which was open and someone went to hug Brook as soon as he appeared on the doorstep.
"This is Harper...and this is Jack, he's new"
Harper went in for a hug but Jack stayed still, he hates hugs.
Harper didn't notice his coldness or he didn't care and went back into the room.
Brook leaned on the door and explained while keeping his gaze on Harper.
"Harper is connected with nature. His mother was a nymph so that's how he got his powers. Remember to not hurt any plants or Harp will suffer, not physically but..."
Jack listened quietly when another guy appeared in the room, Jack didn't expect it.
He had dark curly hair and his style was punk rock.
He even had a nose piercing and a couple of tattoos.
Harper on the other hand looks like a hippie, with all his plants and flower crowns scattered around the room.
"That's Sonny, Harp's boyfriend. He can create portals so basically, he's everywhere. No one really knows how he got his powers since both of his parents are 'human'" Brook said while Jack saw Sonny pecking Harper's lips quickly.
They are an odd couple, Jack thought but somehow they look like soulmates.

They kept walking in the hallway and this time they stopped in front of Jack's room.
He unlocked it to find his bags already on the bed so he put the rule book and his schedule on the nightstand then he turned around to see Brook staring at him.
"So what about you?" were Jack's first words since he arrived.
"Oh, so you can talk..." Brook replied with a sassy tone but Jack knew that he wasn't being rude.
The angelic boy could never and Jack knew that because his aura was so bright and white that it was hurting Jack's eyes.
"Well, since you're so curious...I can resurrect any living being and if you're wondering how I can do it, the answer is: I don't know" the guy said and walked back into the hallway.
Jack stood there for a minute to process the information, that's why his aura was so bright almost as he radiates light and sparkles.
Brook belongs to a world that scares Jack, to be honest, but he tried to push away all of his worries.