Hᴇ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇ? ~Honny~

Not really trigger warning but mentions of abuse.

Sonny POV
I love Christmas, I don't know there's something about the snow, the vibes, even the hot chocolate that makes me love this season so much.
Plus this year it's gonna be even better since it's my first Christmas with Harper.
We haven't been together for a long time but everything with him feels special so I'm gonna have the best Christmas ever.
I looked outside and everything was covered in snow, white surrounding everything.
Watching the snowflakes fall always calmed me for some reason so I stood there in front of the window for a while since I had to wait for Harper to come back.
He went to buy some last-minute gifts and wanted to go alone so I let him be while I called some friends, I just hope he's ok cuz outside is fucking freezing.

After probably half an hour I heard the front door open so I ran to give my boyfriend the biggest hug ever.
"Missed you too" he laughed with his hands still full of bags.
I stepped back and looked at him, the scarf wrapped around his neck made him look cozy and his golden hair was slightly white due to the snow.
"Sorry" I apologized shyly.
"No worries, I think it's cute. I think you're cute" he said and kissed my lips softly, they felt like ice cubes.
"Come on, you need a warm bath or you're gonna turn into a snowman" I said grabbing his hand and walked towards the bathroom.
I started the water, put in a bath bomb and lit up some scented candles cuz Harper is obsessed with cinnamon so in no time the whole bathroom smelled like a cinnamon roll.
"So did you find any gifts?" I asked while pouring water over his hair.
"Yeah, a couple things for my mum and maybe something for you too" he said smirking.
"But we said no gifts...I mean not that I'm complaining"
"It's Christmas babe, we obv need presents or it won't be fun even tho I already have all that I need here" he said and leaned in to kiss me.
"You're too cheesy" I rolled my eyes.
"But you love it..."

After an hour or so we got out and wrapped ourselves in fluffy towels, Harper looked extremely cute with his wet hair against his forehead.
I moved them out of his eyes and kissed his temple, I love moments like this I swear.
Eventually, we put on some comfy clothes and laid in bed while listening to some random Christmas song that Harper put on but I had an idea.
I grabbed one of the pillows and hit him.
"Ouch!" he said and glared at me.
I smirked playfully and the second after we were pillow fighting on the bed.
He hit me a couple times on the head and as revenge, I dropped my pillow to the floor and started to tickle him.
"Sonny stop! Please!" he begged with tears in his eyes.
"No, never" I laughed cuz his laugh was so contagious and I couldn't help it.
Then I stopped and both of us were out of breath, me still being on top of him with my thighs on either side of his body.
"You deserved it cuz you hit me in the head" I explained once I was able to breathe properly again.
"Oh yeah really?" he asked with a playful tone and started to tickle me this time.
Somehow I got off him and to defend myself I raised my hand to tickle his neck cuz I know it's his weak spot but for some reason, he flinched.
My smile dropped and worry took over.
"Baby, what's wrong? I was only joking, you know that right?" I tried to get closer but that didn't help cuz Harper stepped back.
He then moved to sit on the bed while I stayed at least a meter away from him, scared to do something wrong again.
I fucked up, didn't I?
What was I thinking?
Then it clicked.
"He hurt you, didn't he?" I asked low scared that even my loud voice could scare him.
He simply nodded and my heart ached for him, that bastard I always hated his ex.
Harper told me something about him being a bad person and he was one of the reasons it took so long for Harper to fully open up with me.
I got closer cautiously and wrapped my arms around him slowly.
He clung to me as his life depended on it and I felt my shirt getting wet.
"It's ok, I promise that I will never hurt you and no one will as long as I'm here" I reassured him.
"I know...I'm s-sorry. It's just that...sometimes I think about h-him and I hate the feeling" his voice sounded so small.
"I know, I know...but it's ok now, I promise"
We cuddled each other in silence till I heard little snores coming from Harper.
He looks gorgeous, even when he's fast asleep.
His eyelashes looked so long and his cheeks were the same shade of pink as his lips which I just wanted to kiss forever and his hair...it always smells like coconut just like his shampoo and I can't even describe how soft they are, it's like touching silk.
How can someone hurt someone so beautiful?
I eventually stopped staring cuz it was getting creepy and pulled Harper down the covers with me while I still held him close to my chest.

Harper POV
I woke up feeling hot and sweaty and I knew I had another nightmare about him, all of this is stressing me too much.
I felt strong arms around me and saw Sonny asleep next to me, his hair a curly mess.
I got so lucky with him, I met him when I needed it the most almost like someone has sent him to save me from that monster that I used to call boyfriend.
Sometimes I think about how things could have been if me and Sonny never met in that music shop, maybe I would still be a prisoner, I don't know...

"Hey...you ok?" a whisper made me slightly jump but it was only Sonny.
"Sorry...didn't mean to scare you" he apologized running his hand on my back.
"Please don't let him hurt me..." I said staring at something with a lost gaze while tears started to run down my cheeks.
"Hey, look at me. I promise nothing bad will happen to you. I love you" he said making me look into his gorgeous eyes.
He kissed the top of my head and held me while humming a soft melody that calmed me down.
I grabbed his free hand and intertwined our fingers, I looked at them and it made me smile.
"I love you...you know that right?" Sonny said.
I hummed as a reply and kissed him passionately.
The feeling was overwhelming actually, every time we kiss it feels like the first time.
We ended up staring at the ceiling while holding each other and Sonny kept on humming that sweet melody...

___________________________________

Note*
Today is Andy's bday so HAPPY BDAY! Even tho this isn't a story with Andy in it but I had this idea for a while so I posted it. I'm excited for the stories that are coming even tho school is basically draining me.
Stay strong and if you need anything my dm's are always open, promise I don't bite :)