60-Sending pics

This is rated M for reasons. And not the violent kind.

Ochako had screwed up. Never before in her life had she done something so stupid before.

She sent a picture of her chest, luckily her bra was on, to her best friend and crush Izuku Midoriya.

It was a complete accident. During class they were doing a exercise and Ochako was paired with Mina. She had gotten hurt and Mina felt guilty despite Ochako telling her over and over that it wasn't her fault. Mina demanded a update later and she wanted proof that Ochako wasn't faking being okay so she sent her a picture.

At least she had meant to. She wasn't paying too much attention and sent it to Izuku. She wanted to stop it but once you press send nothing can stop it.

She had sent it about a hour ago but Izuku hadn't sent a reply meaning either he hasn't seen it yet or he was way too embarrassed to reply.

Ochako had thought about possibly taking his phone and deleting it but the time just passed by their curfew and chances are Izuku's door and phone was locked anyway so it wouldn't matter.

Ochako paced around her room. She still had a very red face. She just couldn't imagine what his response would be.

' What will he do? Will he think less of me? Would he think I'm a slut who send pics to anywho without even asking!? Would he... Would he like it?... ' Ochako slapped herself.

'STOP THINKING LIKE THAT OCHAKO! HE ISN'T A PERVERT! Although I don't think it counts as him being a pervert if I showed him...Oh jeez what am I going to do!? ' Ochako was about ready to tear her hair out when she finally heard her phone vibrate.

She unlocked her phone to find a message from Izuku.

*Uraraka... What is this?* Izuku texted Ochako.

Ochako had a lot of explaining to do.

*Deku I am so, so, so sorry. If you remember I got hurt during class and Mina was feeling bad about it so I was going to send her a picture to calm her down but I accidentally sent it to you. I'm sorry * Ochako sent back a text explaining everything.

Sh waited a few minutes till Izuku sent back.

*Okay that explains. And don't worry Uraraka I figured that there's no way you would show me something like that on purpose so I already deleted it, I swear... I mean it. I'm not someone who would keep it. I'm not Mineta but I hope you don't think bad of me for this.* Izuku texted Ochako back.

* Deku if anything I should feel bad about it and I trust you. You aren't a pervert. You're a really great guy... I'm just glad this isn't awkward. Well it kinda is* Ochako texted back.

*I understand if it is. Maybe we should talk later. If you want that is* Izuku immediately texted back.

*Yeah sure then we can forget this ever happened* Ochako texted back.

* Absolutely. Well goodnight Uraraka* Izuku texted goodnight.

However Ochako being a teenager had just one thought in her mind. But she took the risk feeling all of a sudden daring.

*Um Deku... Before you go... I have to ask something but... Can we talk about it on the phone?* Ochako texted her question. She doesn't know why she is doing this. But she had to know one thing.

Izuku didn't send a response. Instead her called her, Ochako anwserd fast.

"H-hey Deku" Ochako spoke very nervously into the phone.

"H-hey Uraraka. S-so what did you want to a-ask me? " Izuku spoke sounding even more nervous than Ochako.

"Deku I want a honest opinion... W-w-what did you t-think? " Ochako asked into the phone.