94-Badminton

I want to say really quickly, If you actually read all my one shots and made it to here, thanks. Most of the earlier stories are like around 8k views and now it's more like 1k and I'm amazed if you have been here the whole time through it. I really wouldn't do this without you people. And even if you just pick and read chapters, that helps as well.

Also next chapter will be the part 3, I read Blue box and had a Izuocha idea.

" Alright everyone. Today we will be taking a break from all this hero work. Today we will be heading to the gym to play a few sports" Aizawa announced as he wiped his eyes.

" Aizawa Sensei! I thought sports weren't played since most people got quirks!" Momo pointed out with her arm raised.

" They've still been played mainly as a pastime between friends and such. It's just no longer officialized as a major event and there's hardly any competitions. Now everyone change into your P.E. outfits and get into the gym in ten minutes" He walked out of the room taking his bag with him.

All the students got out of their desk and walked to the locker room to change. As each one finished, they left and made it to the gym. Aside from Mineta who got knocked out for peeping.

When they got their they noticed they several nets were up on the floor, with birdies, rackets, and tape on the floor. The tape showed the inbounds.

" Here are rules. You and one other partner take are on one side facing another two others. At the beginning you hit it over the net with only one try. Afterwards both teams have three chances to hit it back. If you hit the net or it goes out of bounds, the other team gets a point. If you hit it inbounds it's your point. No using quirks or body parts. First one to 21 wins. If you lose one match you are out of the whole thing. Any questions?" He asked and Mina raised her arm.

" Do the winners get a reward?" Mina asked.

" Well normally I would treat you to some McDonald's ice cream. But the closest one's ice cream machine is broken, no surprise there, so instead you get one day free of school. Any assignments that day will be a automatic 100 for the winners. Now don't bother me until there's a winner" He went into a corner and slipped into his bag as people began to pair up.

" Hey Bakugo let's team up! We can be the most manliest team here!" Kirishima was very pumped up.

"Fine shitty hair. Just don't get in my way!" Bakugo sorta agreed to him being his partner.

'Hm? Who should I pick? Iida and Uraraka are my best friends. Though it seems like Iida already has someone" He looked at the guy who was talking to Mei. She was the one who set up the nets and since mineta wasn't there, she took his place.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and when he looked behind him he saw it was Ochako, who was a bit in his face which made him a bit nervous.

"Want to team up Deku? It would be like old times, like at the sports festival when we teamed up!" She was looking for an excuse to be with him, though she never would admit that.

"Yes of course!" He wondered if it was alright to rely on her a lot.

" Teaming up with your crush. Very smooth girl. I like your style!" Mina whispered into Ochako's ear out of nowhere turning her red.

"I-its nothing like that!" Ochako denied it with her hands going all over the place as Izuku looked on not understanding what was happening with them.

Once that got cleared up and everyone got a partner, they randomly chose teams to face against each other. Izuku and Ochako went against Kaminari and Jirou.

" I'm not going easy on you two dudes! Especially you Midoryia! I know how much strength you have, even without your quirk!" Kaminari pointed his racket at him.