80-Beach

I don't really like beaches. I prefer mountains.

There's a lot of things Izuku had seen in his life. Ochako being in a swimsuit was one thing he hadn't plan on seeing but he definitely didn't mind it, aside from his face turning.

Since the school year was nearly over,the students of each class got to go on their own mini vacation for a day.

Two people suggested a nude beach,and that's why Mineta and Kaminari have to stay with Iida at all times. But everyone else thought that a regular beach sounded good so they voted go.

Once they arrived everyone got changed and that's where we are now.

Izuku stepped out of the changing station and the first thing he saw was his fellow classmate Ochako talking to Asui only about 4 yards away.

But he couldn't help but notice her pink bikini. He never thought that she would wear one,he expected her to be wearing something less revealing,but part of him was glad she didn't.

He didn't want to be labeled as a perv so he quickly looked away to talk to Iida.

Ochako herself had at that moment peeked over at Izuku and she wanted to do nothing more than to pounce on him.

She knew that he had muscle,but damn was he ripped. His abs were so ripped you could grate cheeze on them. Of course she had other ideas as well but she also took notice of his legs and arm muscles.

A guy who had such a plain face shouldn't have that kind of body.

She didn't want to be labeled as a creep so she turned back around to continue her conversation with Asui.

"C'mon everyone! Let's go!" Kirishima yelled out holding a volleyball and everyone raced to the beach leaving only Ochako and Izuku behind together.

"H-hi" Izuku stuttered on his words.

"H-hey D-deku. Are you excited?" She asked trying to cool herself down.

"Y-yeah. I haven't been to a beach in awhile...not since...um...the beach back in the city" Izuku said..

They were at a different beach from the one Izuku cleaned up.

"I like to go to the beach. Other than the traveling it was free so it was one of the few things my family was able to do. Anyway we should probably catch up everyone" Ochako suggested.

"Good Idea" They both walked together and went down to the beach where some of their classmates were already in the water and some were lying down in the sand.

"Everyone remember to follow all the safety rules! Remember this is still a public area!" Iida shouted at everyone.

"Hey Iida! Can you come here please?!" Kaminari asked with Mineta and Iida complied.

"What can I help you with?" Iida asked not knowing what they were plotting.

"We wanted to bury someone in the sand as a tradition ya know? We thought you would be perfect. Do you mind?" Mineta asked holding in his laugh.

"I would be honored to be in this tradition!" Iida agreed to help.

Mineta and Kirishima dug a big hole and then had Iida sit in it. They proceeded to put the sand back in the hole burying him all the way to his head.

"The sand seems a bit close to my neck. I can barely move it. Could you guys get me out now?" Iida asked of them.

"Sorry Iida! But no way are we staying with you when all the girls are in swimsuits!" Mineta smiled at the thought of it.