78-Teasing master Uraraka-san

This is Izuku and Ochako as Nishikata and Takagi from Karakai jouzu not Takagi san. Watch it and read it.

Midoriya laid his head down as his classmate next to him giggled to herself.

"You make the best faces Deku" She laughed as she had just teased him.

"That's not fair Uraraka-san!" He complained to her.

"What's not fair?" She asked after her laughing died out.

" You always tease me like this and it's not fair! " He kept complaining.

" But it's really fun to tease you. Your reactions are the best! " She smiled.

" Yeah well just wait till I tease you back! " His words made him sounding confident but Uraraka just laughed at his words.

"I'll be waiting for that day" She turned back to her schoolwork and Izuku tried to think of a way to get back at her.

He couldn't think of a single one that would be good so he gave up for the day.

Once school ended he and Uraraka began to walk home from school as they would always do.

"Hey Deku." Uraraka tried getting his attention.

"W-what is it?" He asked turning to her.

"Want to go somewhere in a few hours?" She asked him.

"What for?" He asked getting a bit suspicious.

"Just so we can spend some time together." They stopped at a vending machine. Midoriya got some coffee and Uraraka got some juice.

"Well... Okay that's fine I guess" Midoriya brought the can to his lips and he began to drink the coffee.

"Consider it a date than" Uraraka teased.

Midoriya spat his coffee out and choked a bit on the liquid and he dropped the can.

"N-n-noy funny Uraraka-san!" Midoriya picked up the can and threw it away as Uraraka laughed at his reaction.

"I'm sorry Deku! You just make the best faces!" She was still chuckling a bit.

'Well... There goes my drink' Midoriya thought still feeling a bit thirsty.

"Hey. Do you want some of mine?" Uraraka asked shaking her can of juice gently.

He considered it but he declined after carefully thinking it through.

"N-no thanks" He said with a slightly visible blush on his face.

"Afraid of a indirect kiss I see" She teased and drank the rest of her juice and than throwing the can in a garbage can that they walked by.

They then came to the usual place where they separate ways.

"I'll text you when we should meet here. Goodbye Deku"Uraraka waved goodbye.

" Bye Uraraka-san" He waved back and watched her walk away and he went on his own way home.

A few hours later passed by.

Midoriya lied down on his bed reading a new issue of the All might magazine.

' Woah! So cool! I hope I have enough to buy the next one! ' He thought as he finished reading it.

He read the entire thing in one sitting without taking his eyes off it.

Of course that meant that he wasn't keeping track of time and when he looked at his phone he realized that his meeting with Uraraka was in five minutes.