34-Comfort

This is what I think would happen if Izuku stayed longer after Ochako lost against Bakugo.

Also I forgot to say thanks for 30k views.

And I had to reupload this chapter since some people were having trouble.

Ochako had been defeated by Bakugo. She really really tried and it even seemed like she could have won, but Bakugo was just too much for her to handle.

" Damnit" Said Ochako really upset from the loss in a room.

She heard the door open and her friend Izuku,nicknamed Deku, was there.

"Oh hey Deku!" Said Ochako immediately putting on a happy face, even if it was fake.

"Uraraka... Are you alright? I saw your fight against Kacchan" Said Izuku.

"Yeah but I lost! Damn it! " Said Ochako still lying.

" Uraraka" Said Izuku walking up to her as she sat in a chair.

"I thought I could win and I got carried away. Whoops!" Said Ochako.

" A-are you hurt? " Asked Izuku noticing her bandage on her face.

"Huh? Oh I went to recovery girl. She left a few scraps and such so as to not drain too much stamina" Said Ochako.

" That Bakugo is pretty strong! He really got the better of me!I really gotta step it up!" Said Ochako with a balled up fist.

Izuku just stayed silent and Ochako thought she was acting very awkwardly.

"Are you alright?" Asked Izuku noticing that she is faking it.

"I'm fine! I'm even suprised at how strong I am!...You know Deku you are always looking straight ahead. And because I lost, I can't stand to lose again" Said Ochako.

" Don't say that Uraraka.You praise me too much. I'm not that great" Said Izuku.

" You are from what I have seen so far. Your pretty smart and your quirk is amazing! " Said Ochako.

" Yeah but so is yours! " Said Izuku.

" Not as good as yours!" Said Ochako.

" You shouldn't doubt yourself Uraraka. You did an amazing job against Kacchan" Said Izuku.

" I didn't win" Said Ochako.

" Well you know winning isn't everything. You know you are going to lose a lot." Said Izuku.

"I still don't like it.. But Deku you should just go and prepare for your match" Said Ochako.

" But I can tell you are really upset" Said Izuku.

"Is my acting really that bad? " Asked Ochako letting go of her fake smile.

"You don't have to act tough Uraraka" Said Izuku.

"I don't want anyone feeling bad for me" Said Ochako.

" But we are friends right? " Asked Izuku.

" Of course! Even though we haven't known each other that long you are still a very good friend to me" Said Ochako.

" And since we are friends I would be upset if you are. And you shouldn't feel upset. You did amazing! " Said Izuku.

" But I-

"I know you didn't win. But just look at how far you came! You made it father than most people did. And also you fought against Kacchan on your on and denied my help" Said Izuku.

"Well I don't want to rely on others for my success" Said Ochako.

" You know you suprised him? I ran into him and he thought I helped you. You were so good that you even suprised Kacchan. And trust me he isn't easily impressed" Said Izuku.

" I-is that true? " Asked Ochako.

" Definitely. I won't lie. So you shouldn't feel bad. And remember we still have our future years for the sports festival so just try again"

" That's true... But I am sorry Deku" Said Ochako.

" For what?" Asked Izuku.

" I promised you that we would face off in the finals... But I guess that won't happen now" Said Ochako.

" If it makes you feel any better, we could just spare some other time." Said Izuku.

" I will still win" Said Ochako with a small smile.

" I would like for you to go all out like you did against Kacchan" Said Izuku smiling.

" I wouldn't do it any other way...Say. Do you think my parents are proud of me?" Asked Ochako.

" I'm sure they are. I would be" Said Izuku.

" And it's decided! Kirishima has won! We now have our full lineup for the second round! With that said we will now soon begin!" Izuku and Ochako heard from the announcements.

"Looks like my match is next" Said Izuku.

"Sorry Deku. I took up you're time to prepare!" Said Ochako feeling guilty.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be fine" Said Izuku turning to leave.

Ochako got up from her chair and hugged Izuku from behind.

"Thank you Deku" Said Ochako.

"Y-yeah! N-no problem!" Said Izuku blushing like mad.

" Good luck!" Said Ochako.

"T-thank you!" Said Izuku then leaving the room.

Ochako sat back down and pulled out her phone and clicked on a contact.

"Hey Dad" Said Ochako now smiling with confidence.

And back outside Izuku didn't even notice endeavor trying to get his attention.

"Agirlhuggedmeagirlhuggedmeagirlhuggedmeagirlhuggedmd!" Izuku went on a mumbling spree.

Not every chapter will have kisses, or make out scenes, or them even getting together.