11- 7 minutes of heaven

Appreciate that you are getting a chapter each day. Most other stories by anyone you only get about two each week. At best.

Some of the students were downstairs at around 8pm on a Saturday night. Ochako and Asui were braiding each other's hair.

Kirishima and Bakugo were playing Mario Cart which Bakugo was losing.

Mineta was up to no good. Izuku was studying and Kaminari was trying to hit on Jirou.

And of course Mina was thinking of ways to get her ships to sail and she eventually figured out something as a smile crossed her face.

" Hey guys let's all play a game!" Said Mina.

"What kind of game?" Asked Asui from across the room.

" 7 minutes of heaven! " Said Mina.

" Huh? What's that? " Asked Izuku looking up from his notes.

" You spin a bottle and whoever it lands on has to go with you into the closet for 7 minutes. All alone" Said Mina.

" Hell yes! " Said Mineta instantly in favor of the game.

"No fucking way I'm playing that shit!" Said Bakugo with his controller having the buttons completely mashed in.

"What are you scared?" Said Kaminari.

"The fuck you say Pikachu!? Fine I'm playing now!" Said Bakugo.

"I'm down. What about you Ochako?" Asked Asui.

"I... I don't know" Said Ochako.

Asui then whispered something into her ear and she blushed.

"Okay I'm playing" Said Ochako.

Kaminari, Kirishima, and Jirou also agreed to play.

" What about you Izuku?" Asked Mina.

"I'm good. I think I will just keep studying" Said Izuku.

" Midoriya, Ochako won't play if you don't" Said Asui embarrassing Ochako.

" D-don't say that!" Said Ochako to her friend.

" W-well in that case I guess I will" Said Izuku also embarrassed.

Everyone gathered around in a circle as Mina placed the bottle in the middle.

"I suggested this game so I will go first" Said Mina.

She grabbed the bottle and spun it as hard as she could.

"Please be me please be me please be me please be me please be me" Repeated Mineta.

" Shut up grape boy before I lay your ass in the ground. It will be the closest you ever get to getting laid" Threatened Bakugo shutting him up.

After a few seconds the bottle came to a stop and pointed at Kirishima.

' Perfect' Thought Mina.

"Here time us" Said Mina tossing Izuku a stopwatch as she and Kirishima went into the closet as Izuku started the timing.

"So what exactly happens inside the closet? " Asked Izuku.

" You have sex" Said Mineta.

" W-what really?" Asked Izuku.

"Or make out or whatever. You can just sit and do nothing until time is up" Said Asui.

Izuku looked over to his best friend and saw that she was looking embarrassed.

'Why is Ochako embarrassed? Is this her first time playing?' Thought Izuku.

After seven minutes Izuku called for them to come out and Mina and Kirishima walked out with wrinkles in their clothes.