26-Trapped

One piece story is up , but i doubt you even care.

Things had gone from bad to worse.

Izuku and Ochako were out with the rest of the class on a scavenger hunt and ended up getting lost and when he and Ochako got close to a cliff,her foot slipped sending her falling and Izuku jumped after her.

Luckily Izuku was able to activate his quirk saving both him and Ochako.

"... U-uraraka are you alright?" Asked Izuku.

" I-i think so. I could have used my quirk to save myself though" Said Ochako.

" Sorry. I just saw you fall and I panicked." said Izuku.

They both looked up at the cliff which was pretty high up.

"Do you think you can float all the way up there?" Asked Izuku.

" No. By the time I get halfway I would start to get sick." Said Ochako.

Izuku took out her phone and tried calling for help.

"I can't get any signal. How about you?" Asked Izuku.

"I left my phone back at the bus. Stupid! " Said Ochako face palming herself.

" It's alright. I'm sure everyone will notice we are gone and come looking for us soon" Said Izuku.

" That's a good point. For now we should look around a bit and see what we can get" Said Ochako.

" Let's stay together and not go far. We don't know this area so we could get lost easily" Said Izuku.

" Good idea"Said Ochako.

Izuku picked up some rocks and placed them behind him as he and Ochako walked.

After a few minutes of walking it was obvious there was nothing around.

"Let's head back" Said Izuku with a deep sigh.

"Let's take some sticks back in case it gets cold so we can start a fire" Said Ochako.

They grabbed as much as they could and cane back to their original spot and placed all the sticks into one pile.

"I guess all we can do is wait" Said Izuku. He sat down on the ground.

" Hey it's not so bad Deku. At least we have each other. It would have been worse if we were alone so cheer up! " Said Ochako sitting down beside him.

" You are right. Thanks Uraraka" Said Izuku now smiling.

"Anytime... By the way do you have any music on your phone?" Asked Ochako.

" Yes I do" Said Izuku.

" Can I play some? " Asked Ochako.

"... If you promise not to laugh" Said Izuku.

"I promise" Said Ochako.

Izuku handed her his phone.

"What's your password?" Asked Ochako.

"The number 1227" Said Izuku.

" Why is that your password? " Asked Ochako putting in the password.

"Um... N-no specific reason" Said Izuku hiding his embarrassed face.

If any of you don't get it 1227 is Ochako's birthday. 12/27.

Ochako began to go through all the songs he had.

"Haha. You have rap? I didn't expect that from you" Said Ochako.