95-Chores

I think the views are starting to get lower with each chapter as well as comments. But even if just one person keeps reading these, I'll go for as long as possible.

Since the class of 1-A technically lived together, they had to take care of their dorm together. This including buying foods, fixing broken objects that were caused by anger issues, and the most important: Chores.

" Alright everyone, here's your list of where you will be working or what you will be doing. " Iida  said as he handed out the list. He was the main person in charge, due to being the class president.

" Wait a second! Why am I on bathroom duty!?" Mineta voiced a complaint holding his list up.

Iida sighed before speaking. "Last time you did laundry, several of the girls complained that they were missing several items. That's why. " Iida explained as most of the people in the room looked at him with disgust, not like he cared.

Everyone looked at their jobs and went straight to work as soon as each one got theirs, some had to do their jobs alone. Some had to do it with others.

Izuku was on laundry this time, maybe cause he was probably the most innocent guy in the school. He was also the last one to get his list. When he got to the laundry room be found Ochako was there already getting started.

She looked over her shoulder and spotted him, and gave him a welcoming smile when she saw him. " Hey Deku. Are you also on laundry duty?" She asked as he walked over to her.

"Y-yeah. I thought there's only one person that does this though" Izuku was a bit nervous working with his crush.

" Since Mineta did...that, all us girls talked to Iida and we agreed that one boy and one girl would be on this chore from now on in case....N-not that I'm saying you would do anything like that of co!" He was the last person she would think of as a pervert.

"Y-yeah definitely! S-so you already started?" He asked wanting to really change this conversation fast.

"Girls laundry. There's not as many girls as there are boys so I was able to fit all the clothes in the washer. I was just putting the final ones ones inside" She reached down to a basket, got the last bit of clothes, and put them in the washer.

" Guess I gotta wait a bit before I can do the guys laundry then" Izuku didn't really mind it.

"We actually ran out of Soap. There's more in the kitchen, can you do me a favor and grab it for me? I don't want someone sneaking and getting the clothes" She rolled her eyes at just the thought.

"Sure I'll be right back" He headed towards the kitchen to find Mina and Toru were working on dishes.

"Oh hey Midori!" Mina waved at him as he went inside the kitchen.

"Hey. Uraraka said that there was some soap for the laundry in here, do you know where exactly?" He asked the pair.

"Over there" Toru pointed at the closet, luckily she had gloves on so Izuku could see what she was pointing at.

He walked over to the closet and grabbed the soap" Thanks" He left and headed back to Ochako.

"So do you really think Midoryia likes her back?" Toru picked the conversation back up that they were having before Izuku came.

" Absolutely! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that much- oh he dropped his phone" She noticed that his phone was lying on the kitchen floor and picked it up after drying her hands.

"He'll probably realize it and come ba-what are you doing?" Toru noticed Mina swiped across the screen.

"Just seeing something... password.. All might...hehe too easy! Alright let's see what apps he has." Mina swiped all around his phone looking around.