46-Vampire

It's October. So you know what that means!

Halloween one shots will be coming!

Izuku Midoriya was a shy but smart kid.

His grades were very high. His relationship status. Not so much.

As a senior in highschool it is pretty embarrassing to admit he hadn't got a single girlfriend the entire time.

He didn't even have much friends. Not many people talked to him.

And he was also just too shy. That's why he sat in the back where almost nobody else was, aside from a girl named Jirou. But she was always listening to music so he never bothered to talk to her.

"Alright class. We have a new student joining us today. Please introduce yourself" The teacher had a teenage girl standing beside him.

" My name is Ochako Uraraka. My family moved here just a few days ago. It's nice to meet you all and I hope we can all be good friends." Ochako introduced herself with a smile.

Most of the boys thought that she was pretty cute and hot.

Izuku thought so as well, but he immediately crossed out any hope he may have had with her.

"There are a few empty seats in the back. Just pick one" The teacher told Ochako who walked to the back and sat down beside Izuku.

"Hello" Ochako greeted Izuku as she sat beside him.

"H-hello" Izuku was already blushing from speaking to a girl.

"Oh? Your face is red" Ochako pointed out.

" D-d-don't w-worry about it. Let's just f-focus on c-class" Izuku buried his face into his notebook to hide his embarrassment.

"What's your name?" Ochako questioned.

"I-izuku Midoriya. W-why? " Izuku asked her.

" I'm interested in you Midoriya" Ochako said.

" Huh? What do you mean? " Izuku took his face out of the book to look at her.

"I don't know. Something about you... Just makes me feel good. I think I want to get to know you some more" Ochako smiled at him making him blush even more.

"Be quiet back there!" The teacher said.

"S-sorry Sensei!" Izuku apologized for him and Ochako.

"So do you want to get to know each other some more?" Ochako asked.

Izuku never knew a girl would be interested in him. He decided to give this a chance. At the least he would have a new friend.

"O-okay. We can t-talk more at lunch" Izuku suggested.

"Sounds great! " Ochako agreed.

* A few hours later

Izuku had already sat down at the table waiting for Ochako but she has yet to turn up.

' I really hope that she wasn't lying to me. I will look so stupid' Izuku looked around for her.

Luckily for him she didn't lie. She showed up after another few minutes and sat down beside him.

"Sorry. I was in the bathroom" Explained Ochako.

" I-its fine... A-are you going to get something to eat? " Izuku asked noticing that she didn't have anything.

" Oh no. I'm not hungry. I'll just watch you instead" Ochako said.

" O-okay then" Izuku began to eat.

Izuocha one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara