16-Torture

From now on leave feedback on all stories please. Thank you and you may now have a cookie as you read.

Ochako slowly stood up as she woke up and she immediately noticed she wasn't in her dorm room and she had hand cuffs on.

'W-where am I? ' Thought Ochako.

She slowly looked around the room and it looked like a dungeon room.

There was only two lights on opposite sides on the wall, a small mattress that was torn up a lot,a clock,a first aid kit, and a single door that was obviously locked.

She went over to the door and banged on it with her foot.

"HEY LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" Screamed Ochako kicking at the door

She repeated this action several times to no avail. She decided to sit down on the mattress and think.

' Okay so all I remember was going to sleep last night in my dorm after some training with lida... I don't even know what day it is but I'm sure someone has noticed that I am gone by now' Thought Ochako.

Suddenly she heard the door making some noice and it opened up and stepped in a man with mask and green hair.

He walked up to her as Ochako backed up against the wall.

"W-who are you?" Asked Ochako.

"My name is Deku" Said the man.

"Deku? I think Bakugo mentioned you before. Are you going to kill me? " Asked Ochako.

" That all depends on you. Also don't even bother trying to use your quirk. You have quirk-resistant handcuffs on" Said Deku.

" Well what do you want with me? " Asked Ochako.

" Information on all the students of your school." Said Deku.

" Not happening. I don't care what you do to me" Said Ochako.

" Look you should be fucking grateful. There is this girl Toga who wanted to come instead and cut you up. You'd probably be dead right now. And there are others who want to rape you" Said Deku scaring Ochako.

" T-then what are you going to do instead? " Asked Ochako.

" Nothing... At least for now. Let's just talk" Said Deku.

" I don't want to talk to you. I hate villians." Said Ochako.

" Yeah I'm sure you do. Ever fought with one?" Ask Deku.

"....."

Deku grabbed her neck and pressed her up against the wall choking her.

"I'm being nice so talk" Said Deku.

He held her against the wall as Ochako tried to kick him to no avail.

Once he saw her face turning color he let go of her and let her fall to the ground.

Ochako coughed and took several fast breathes.

"I'll ask again... Have you ever fought a Villian before?" Asked Deku sitting down.

"Y-yes" Said Ochako getting her breathing back.

" Interesting. Like when?" Asked Deku.

"At U. A. A bunch of villians showed up and tried to kill us to lure out All might but they failed" Said Ochako.

"Right. I was told about that. I wasn't in this league though when that happened so I apologise for any harm they may have caused you" Said Deku.

" Aren't you supposed to be a Villian? What're you apologising for? " Asked Ochako.