4-Eri catches Izuocha

Okay be honest, how many of you guys are voting before you actually read?

"The heroes are in need of more help so I have to go. I need you guys to watch over Eri while I am gone. Make sure you take special care of her" Said Aizawa with Eri in the middle of the living room in the U. A. Dorms.

"Of course Aizawa sir! We will look after Eri with the most-

"Yeah yeah I gotta go now" Said Aizawa leaving the room.

"Hey Eri! How are you?" Asked Mina to Eri with a bright smile.

"I'm doing good miss Mina" Said Eri with her bright smile.

" Hey Eri do you like games? We have just dance and Mario Cart" Said Kaminari.

" I love just dance" Said Eri.

" Great then let's get started" Said Toru.

"Wait! Where is Mr Bakugo,Deku, and miss Ochako at?" Asked Eri.

" They are in their rooms right now Eri"Said lida.

" But I want them to play with us! " Said Eri.

" Alright. I'll go get them" Said lida

"I've been here before. I remember where their rooms are so I can get them! " Said Eri.

" Alright. Just try to hurry Eri" Said Momo.

Eri nodded and first went to Ochako's room but she wasn't there.

'Maybe she went downstairs and I didn't see her' Thought Eri.

She next went to Bakugo's room.

"Hello Mr Bakugo?" Said Eri knocking on the door.

Bakugo opened the door and looked down at the small child.

"What do you want brat?" Asked Bakugo.

"We're playing games downstairs and I wanted to ask you to come" Said Eri.

"... Ugh fine. " Said Bakugo.

" Great. Now I have to go ask Deku" Said Eri.

"Wait he and Ochako ar-.... Actually go right ahead" Said Bakugo smiling.

" Alright" Said Eri making her way to Izuku's room.

She knocked and waited for a response.

Nothing.

"Deku?" Said Eri.

She opened the door slightly and she could hear some kind of wet noise.

She opened the door a bit more and she saw both Izuku and Ochako with their shirts off.

' They must be really hot' Thought Eri.

She stared ahead and she noticed that Izuku's and Ochako's mouths were pressed deep into each other's.

' What are they doing? ' Thought Eri confused.

She saw them both separate their lips but she noticed that their tounges were both interwined with each other's.

' I didn't know that you could eat someone. Well I guess they won't be coming' Thought Eri.

She gently closed the door and made her way back down to the living area.

"Hey Eri! Where is Midoriya and Ochako?" Asked Mina.

"They can't come. They are to busy eating each other" Said Eri.

Bakugo fell to the ground laughing his ass off while everyone else looked confused.

"What do you mean by eating each other?" Asked Kirishima.

"They had their mouths on each other's pressed against each other and they had their tounges stuck together" Said Eri.

The majority of the class fell to the ground laughing alongside Bakugo aside from lida, momo,and Todoroki.

"What's funny?" Asked Eri.

"E-eri. T-they weren't eating each other!" Said Mina clutching her side as she stood up.

"They weren't?" Asked Eri.

"No they weren't Eri" Said Momo.

"Then what were they doing?" Asked Eri.

"Well you s-see Eri. When two people love each other, they put their lips together as a way to show their love for each other" Said Mina.

" So Deku and miss Ochako love each other? " Asked Eri.

" Apparently. And I'm going to have to lecture them about this! " Said lida.

' Hmmm.. love' Thought Eri.

That night Izuku and Ochako both apologized to Eri.

*The next day.

Everyone was in class ready for another of school when Aizawa came in by kicking the door down looking extremely pissed off.

"Now... Someone better tell me why THE HELL ERI PUT HER TOUNGE INSIDE OF KOTA'S MOUTH!!!" Yelled Aizawa scaring the whole class.

Bakugo fell to the floor laughing.