13-Ochako is pissed off

So... How many one-shots do you guys want?

Ochako was watching TV when her phone rang. She paused the tv and saw it was Izuku calling.

' Is Deku finally off hero duty? He was supposed to be off an hour ago' Thought Ochako pressing the anwser button and bringing the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" Said the other person.

' That's not Deku's Voice' Thought Ochako.

"Is this Mrs Midoriya?" Asked the other voice.

"Y-yes it is"Said Ochako getting worried.

"We're afraid your husband is currently in the hospital. We would like you to come right away" Said the voice.

*Later

Ochako sat on a chair in the waiting room with her face in her hands.

"Excuse me miss Ochako?" Said a nurse coming to her.

"Yes?" Asked Ochako.

"Your husband is going to be just fine. It was only minor wounds and he is able to leave at this time. You can come see him" Said the nurse.

" Thanks" Said Ochako getting up from her chair and following the nurse into the room where Izuku currently was.

She saw him lying in a hospital bed which honestly at this point wasn't a rare sight, but that didn't make it feel better.

"H-hey Ochako" Said Izuku to his wife as he laid down.

"Hey" Said Ochako.

"Sorry if I scared you. I got into a fight and I kinda went a little overboard" Said Izuku.

"..... "

" Well anyway we can go ahead and go now" Said the nurse.

" Sounds good" Said Izuku with a smile.

*After putting him in a wheelchair and then getting into the car*

Ochako drove as Izuku sat in the passenger seat.

"So anyway I got told to take tomorrow off due to what happened" Said Izuku trying to start up a conversation.

"Cool" Said Ochako as she drove.

She had a blank express on her face and Izuku could tell.

" S-so how was your night?" Asked Izuku.

"Alright" Said Ochako.

" G-good" Said Izuku.

He stared out the window before trying something else.

" Are you alright?" Asked Izuku.

"Yes" Said Ochako.

"Are you sure?" Asked Izuku.

"I'm fine iz-deku" Said Ochako correcting herself.

Izuku knew something was definitely wrong.

After they arrived Ochako got out of the car without a word and unlocked the door without a word.

Izuku quickly followed behind her.

"Ochako what's wrong?" Asked Izuku.

"Nothing" Responded Ochako as she took her shoes off.

" Something is clearly wrong Ochako" Said Izuku.

" Just leave it alone" Said Ochako getting more annoyed.

" Ochako... It's not our anniversary.... It's not either of our birthdays ... I just don't see why you are so upset" Said Izuku.

That made Ochako snapped. She threw her shoes down in anger and turned around to face him scaring him pretty easily.

" You want to know what's wrong!? It's you alwAYS GETTING HURT! DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IN TWO MONTHS YOU WENT TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL!!? " Yelled Ochako.

" Ochako i-

" IM NOT DONE! I HAVE TO COME AND GET YOU EVERY TIME AND IT IS SLOWLY KILLING ME ON THE INSIDE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME! FO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP WHEN YOUR NOT HERE!? A LOT! " yelled Ochako.

Izuku stood quiet and listened to every word.

"EVERYTIME YOU GO OUT THERE YOU ARE ALWAYS SO SELFLESS! Everytime I get a call I think to myself " is this it? Will I never get to see you again?" Said Ochako quietly.

"Ochako" Said Izuku.

" I'm sick of it! I don't know if I can keep doing this! The strees is getting to me! Don't you understand how I feel? I know you are a hero! I know you have to save people! But I also know your too selfless! You don't even care about yourself as long as you save someone. And in turn your being selfish to your family...To me" Said Ochako as she started to cry.

" Ochako i-

"No... Not tonight.. just... Just leave it Izuku. I'm going to bed" Said Ochako going to their room and slamming the door shut.

'Damnit... I really screwed up' Thought Izuku.

He decided to wait about half an hour before going to the room to let her cool down and to his surprise she didn't lock the door.

"Ochako?" Called Out Izuku.

No response. He decided against turning on the lights and instead crawled into the bed opposite of Ochako.

".... Ochako?" Said Izuku.

Still no response.

"Ochako I'm sorry... This is my job and I have to take sacrifices... But your right... I was being selfish because I don't even think about myself... I don't mean to make you worry... It hurts me whenever you get hurt... " Said Izuku.

He heard Ochako move a bit but other than that nothing.

"You know I worry about you sometimes too. You do mostly Rescue work but because your a hero villians still hate you... And that worries me. And whenever we work together on missions it makes me feel better because I know I can protect you, and you can protect me at the same time" Said Izuku.

He heard her let out a deep sigh.

"Deku...I love you... I just don't want to see you hurt anymore. It's really killing me" Said Ochako finally speaking.

" I'm sorry Ochako... I just wish I knew sooner" Said Izuku.

" Well to be honest I should have said something before. I just want you to promise me that you will be more careful from now on" Said Ochako.

" I promise I will... Do you forgive me?" Asked Izuku.

" Hmmmmmmmmm... I will this time" Said Ochako.

Izuku felt her wrap herself around him from behind.

Izuku smiled at her and he turned around and wrapped himself around her as well.

"I love you Ochako" Said Izuku.

" I love you too Deku" Said Ochako as they shared a passionate kiss.

Izuku made good on his promise and he didn't go to the hospital for years until Ochako was giving birth.

It's almost 2 am when I finished writing.

I can't tell if I don't like this chapter or if I'm just tired. Probably both.