Snow cone -Mini one shot

This is not really a one shot, just a quick writing with bold Izuku.

On a hot day at over 90 degrees Fahrenheit, Ochako had suggested to her boyfriend of six months that they go get a frozen treat together.. Izuku had suggested snow cones, much to Ochako's agreement.

" Ahhh so refreshing!" Ochako smiled holding a yellow snow cone.

" I wish they had green though" Izuku had to settle for just a blue snow cone.

"Blue isn't that bad. Besides, you're green enough" Ochako gently kissed his cheek and smiled. She stuck her tongue at him in a teasing matter, showing her tongue stained with the yellow coloring.

Izuku's own tongue was blue stained. Just then an idea popped into Izuku's head.

" Actually. I know a way for how I can get green!" He exclaimed.

Ochako looked confused at him." How are you going to do that?" She asked.

Without any warning, Izuku had his lips planted onto her, taking her by surprise.

She was even more surprised to feel his tongue brush gently against hers. He was full on making out with her, though she was too shocked to do anything back so Izuku did all the tongue work.

When he finally pulled his mouth off hers, he stuck his tongue out that was now green from the mixing of blue and yellow.

"Perfect" He smiled at her, both blushing.

Ochako's entire body was steaming from that so much, her snow cone had completely melted.

Like I said, rare post if any at all here.