67-Bullying

Hey guys quick warning. This has a bit of depression and lots of bullying. If this happens to make you uncomfortable please skip this. It's not too bad but if you get upset at even a little,skip this.

At just a young age Izuku Midoriya learned the hard truth. Every man is not created equal.

He was diagnosed quirkless and all his friends turned his back on him, even going as far as to constantly bully him, taunt him, and even tell him to kill himself.

His mom and heros was the only good thing in his life. He wanted to be like his Idol all might,even though he knew it was nearly impossible he wanted to at least try.

But even doing this made the bullying worse. His old friend was the worst one. He would always get abused from him the most and as the years went by it only got worse. He didn't think anything could hurt worse than this.

The thought of getting someone hurt because of him never crossed his mind.

*Middle school*

"Alright class before we get started we have a new student today. Please introduce yourself" The teacher announced to the class who was standing beside a brunette girl.

"My name is Ochako Uraraka. I just moved to the city a few days ago. I hope we can all be friends." The girl named Ochako announced herself to the class, half of which weren't paying attention to her.

"We only have one empty seat left in this classroom. Go ahead" The teacher directed her.

She walked happily to her new seat sitting down beside a kid with green hair. He didn't give her a look as he was distracted from writing down in his notebook.

' He looks plain' Ochako thought taking in the sight of this kid.

Pause really quick. I know it's anime and everything,but if you saw a person with green hair would you really think he looks 'Plain?'

The kid next to him felt someone staring at him. He looked to his right and he saw the new girl looking at her. She gave him a smile which in turn made him blush.

He immediately looked away from her.

'Huh? Is he shy? Maybe I should try saying something' Ochako thought.

"Hey. What's your name?" Ochako asked the kid.

He looked back at her still looking very nervous.

"M-m-midoriya" The kid named Izuku Midoriya struggled to say his name.

If Ochako didn't know any better, this was his first time talking to a girl.

"Nice to meet you Midoriya. I'm case you didn't hear earlier,my name is Ochako Uraraka. It's nice to meet y-

She felt someone tap on her shoulder stopping her sentence.

"You shouldn't be talking to him" A girl behind her warned leaning close to her.

" Oh sorry. I guess I should be paying attention in class. Sorry about th-

" No I mean you shouldn't talk to that guy in general. In fact stay away. It's better that way. Trust me" The girl leaned back in her chair after giving her strange warning leaving Ochako confused.

'What the heck was that about? I should stay away and not talk to him? Is he a bad person? From here he looks harmless' Ochako glanced at him.

He didn't seem fazed at all. Either he didn't hear the girl or he just ignored her. But for some reason Ochako had a feeling that it wasn't the first time someone had said stuff like that about him.