28-Grief

I don't like angst so don't expect much. I hate sadness. Unless it's like a happy kind of sad.

Izuku was still stuck inside of his room. He had been there for the last two weeks without coming out expect to use the bathroom.

Ochako was worried. The man she had married was always so full of energy and always the most selfless person she had known.

That all changed with all might's death.

He died as a true hero should. He saved his successor, but the cost was far to great. He died saving Izuku. The only good thing is he went out with a smile on his face.

But it hurt Izuku. It didn't just heart. It was as if someone repeatedly stabbed him in the heart but his body refused to die.

Ochako understood that he would be sad. She herself was devastated, but nowhere near as much as Izuku was. Ochako knew she had to do something.

"Deku" Said Ochako lightly knocking on the door with a plate of dinner in her hands freshly made.

She didn't get a response. He hardly ever said a word anymore. Only thing Ochako heard was either " I'll be alright"," thank you Ochako", or" I love you".

She slowly opened the door and looked on their bed to see Izuku lying under the blankets with his head sticking out facing the wall.

"Deku honey.... I brought you dinner" Said Ochako.

He didn't respond. Ochako walked over to the side table beside the bed and sat the plate down while picking up the old one which still had his breakfast on it, completely untouched.

"You've barely eaten anything these last two weeks. Just enough to survive. Please eat Deku. You will get weak and sick if you don't" Said Ochako.

" I will try to" Responded Izuku weakly.

Ochako had a small smile form on her lips. He had finally said something new.

She placed a small peck on his forehead and went to the door carrying the plate.

"Deku....you know you can talk to me. I'm here for you" Said Ochako.

She didn't get a response. She closed the door and walked into the kitchen throwing away the old food.

* Two hours later

Ochako opened the door to her bedroom and slipped inside the king sized bed they shared. She took a look at the plate to see he ate about half. She scooted all the way to the other person and cuddled up with him.

" I love you" Whispered Ochako.

".... I love you too Ochako" Whispered Back Izuku.

*The next day.

" Yeah he is still like this Asui... I... I'm honestly getting worried. He has made a bit of progress but it could be months before he is himself again" Said Ochako on the phone while making lunch.

"Well I hope he gets better soon. Everyone over here at the agency misses him" Said Asui.

" Even Bakugo? " Asked Ochako.

" Eh. He is more pissed that he now has the number one hero spot without Midoriya to compete with. He feels like he didn't actually earn it" Said Asui.

" Well im hoping Deku comes back to kick his ass in the rankings...again. I'm going to bring him lunch and try to cheer him up again" Said Ochako.

" If he gets better bring him here so everyone can see him. Bye Ochako" Said Asui.

" I will. Bye Asui" Said Ochako pressing the end call button.