88-The teacher

It's officially just a little over a year since these one shots started and already getting close to 90. Let's get to 100 before the year is out.

Izuku and his young adopted daughter Eri walked together holding hands in the hallway of her school. The poor child had gone through a lot and when Izuku found her all alone he took her in.

And today was her first day of kindergarten!

"Daddy. I'm a little nervous" Eri played with her dad's hand as they arrived right outside of her classroom.

"Why sweetie? It's going to be a lot of fun! And trust me it's simple times" He gave her a pat on the head.

"B-but I don't want to be alone! You promised me that you would always protect me" Eri's eyes began to water as tear formed. Izuku got on his knees so he could be face to face with her.

" And I always will. I want you to grow up and have a normal life. You're safe here and I will never let anyone hurt you because if they do I will make them regret it. So can you be a big girl for me?" He asked wiping her tear away on her face.

"Okay daddy. I will try!" She gave her daddy a smile.

"Excuse me? Are you here for first day of kindergarten?" A woman asked standing to the side of them.

"Oh yes! I am. I'm I-" He turned towards her and his breath stopped when he saw her.

She was stunning. She had beautiful brown hair that went near her shoulders,her face was really puffy,her eyes were so full of happiness, and-

"Daddy? Why is your face red?" Eri asked tugging on Izuku's pants snapping him out of his trance on the beautiful women in front of him and his daughter.

"Huh? O-oh! I guess I'm just hot is all!" He used his hand to fan himself. The woman giggled a bit at him.

"Is this your daughter sir?" She asked Izuku.

"Y-yeah! This is my daughter. Eri say hi" Izuku gave her a tiny nudge.

"Hi miss" She used her small hand to wave at her.

" Nice to meet you Eri. I'm ms Uraraka. I'll be teaching you for the school year" She gave Eri a warm smile.

"Well I should be leaving,I have to get to work. Eri I'll be back to pick you up soon. Be good for Ms Uraraka, alright?" He got on his knee to face her.

"Yes daddy" She gave him a peck on the cheek before running into the classroom.

"Aww. That's pretty sweet. I can already tell you're a great dad. Your wife is a lucky woman" She gave him a nice compliment.

"Actually I'm single. Eri is also my adopted daughter, but I take care of her and lover as if she was my own flesh and blood..." He explained to Ochako.

"Aww that's even sweeter. Well you don't have to worry about a thing. This is my second year being a teacher and I can say I did a pretty good job. According to all the parent conferences at least. So Eri is in safe hands" She clasped her hands together.

"I'm glad because this will be the longest we've been separated from each other,I used to always bring her with me. Well anyway I should head to work" He pointed away towards the entrance.

"Yeah me too. Nice meeting you" She waved goodbye as she went into her classroom to teach the children. With that Izuku left the school and went straight to work.

He worked in a office. Sitting down at his desk, Izuku smiled at the framed photo he kept there. It was a photo of the day he adopted Eri.

"Hey Midoryia. You seem to be in a good mood!" His co-worker, Kaminari, peeked over to him from behind the wall that separated them.