87-Dinner with the Midoryias

I have a Island Izuocha story out so please check it out.

"I wonder what he's up to right now?" Uraraka said to herself as she walked down the sidewalk to the Midoriya household. She sent two texts already, and he hasn't responded to her. He said he'd be there early so she's not sure why he isn't answering.

The gravity girl was currently on her way to her friends house so they could have a nice dinner together. Alone, just the two of them. She didn't totally imagine it was like a date or anything like that!

Oh who is she kidding? She's had a crush on him for the past few years of school and she hasn't had the guts to ask him out yet! She was too busy with her career to try and pursue a relationship with him. And she didn't want to ruin their friendship in the event he doesn't feel the same.

And well technically they wouldn't be alone either. His Mom was there after all. But a chance to be with Izuku at all is something she couldn't and wouldn't miss.

Soon she came up to their household in another few minutes. She happily knocked on the door and waited patiently till Izuku's mom answered.

" Hello Uraraka. It's lovely to see you! Please come inside!" Inko invited her son's friend inside her home.

"Thank you Mrs Midoryia" Ochako gave her a bow. She took her shoes off and stepped inside her house. The home wasn't anything fancy or expensive,but it was better than her home and she always felt welcome there.

"Where is Deku?" Ochako asked following his mother through the house.

"He's in his room cleaning up. Actually dinner is almost done, could you please go get him? His room is down the hallway" She pointed her in the right direction.

"I would be happy to!" She said with her bright and happy face.

She walked down the hallway and about halfway through she paused to look at some photos hanging on the walls.

'OMG! He's so cute!' Ochako squealed in her head looking at a old picture of Izuku as child in a All might onesie. And it was freaking adorable. She snapped a selfie,she wanted to see his reaction to her having this picture.

As she got to his bedroom door,she noticed there was a slight crack. Getting curious, she peeked through the crack looking into his room. She couldn't see well because there weren't any lights on and the window blinds were shut.

"Deku?" She called out. No response. She quietly opened the door getting a better view and she found her crush but too afraid to tell guy in his bed fast asleep.

'Awww' She was moved at his cute sleeping form lying in his bed. If she listened very carefully she could hear him snore silently. She wanted to take him home and hold him forever.

"Hey Deku. It's time to wake up" She gave him a slight push which didn't wake him.

"Alright Deku. C'mon rise and shine!" She grabbed a hold of his blanket and took it off his sleeping body. Only one problem.

He had been sleeping without even underwear on.

She threw the blanket and ran straight out of the door, slamming it behind her causing Izuku to wake up. He didn't realize what happened.

'What the heck was that?... Oh no! Uraraka! She is supposed to be coming over! Hope she hasn't got here yet' He immediately got up from his bed and got dressed in a green shirt and soft shorts. He left his room and noticed lights underneath the bathroom nearby.

" Hey Mom are you in there?" He asked knocking on the door. Ochako was inside splashing cold water on her face as it was burning from the blood that rushed to her cheeks.