2-Shipping

Thanks for over 100 views already.

"Alright! I assume everyone understands why we are here!" Said Mina standing on a chair in the middle of the room surrounded by most of class 1-A.

"No we don't you damn alien!" Said Bakugo ticked off he was up at 11 pm.

"How come Midoriya, Uraraka, and Mineta isn't here?" Asked Kaminari sitting on the couch beside Jirou who was on her headphones.

"Mineta for obvious reasons. And Midori and Ochako aren't here because this is about them" Said Mina.

" What exactly? " Asked Kirishima.

" We're going to get them together!" Said Toru beside Mina.

" Why the hell should we?!"Asked Bakugo.

"Because those two are obviously madly in love! I caught Ochako looking at Midori in class the other day and she looked away blushing when he turned towards her. But they refuse to tell their feelings to each other!" Said Mina.

" How about we just tell them that the other likes them?" Asked Sero.

" Sero we can't do that! We have to let them tell each other but we have to find a way to get them to confess!" Said Mina.

" I don't know guys. This seems more like a personal thing that we shouldn't get involved in" Said Momo.

" Oh c'mon Momo! They clearly need help! " Said Toru to which lots of the class agreed with.

"What about you lida? Surely you can't be alright with us getting into our friends business right? " Asked Momo.

" Actually I'm in favor of this. They obviously really like each other and it could build a better relationship if they become honest with each other, plus they won't have the thought of doubt to keep them from holding back" Said lida.

" C'mon Momo! Even lida agrees! " Said Toru who is second in charge of operation Izuocha.

" Well I guess if it's to help them then" Said Momo.

" Great then it's decided! " Said Mina.

She went and grabbed a white board and brought it to the room.

"What's that for?" Asked Asui.

"For all our ideas of course! Who has an idea?" Asked Mina.

" We could just ask them to tell each other how they feel normally" Said Momo.

" Boring! The readers won't enjoy that!" Said Mina.

"We tie them up and put them in a closet! " Said Toru.

" See Toru has the right idea! " Said Mina writing on the board.

" How about we make Midoriya get really jealous? Like we get someone to flirt with Uraraka? " Asked Sero.

" Love the way you think" Said Mina.

" Maybe just set them on a mystery date for soba. " Said Todoroki.

" I like it" Said Mina.

" We could hold them down and force it out of them" Said Kirishima.

" A bit to much" Said Toru.

"Stuck in a very dark elevator" Said Fumikage.

" Perhaps perhaps" Said Mina.

"We go to sleep and just let them do whatever the fuck they want" Said Bakugo.

" No" Said Toru.

" Alright I think we have enough ideas now" Said Mina finishing up the writing.

" Alright. Now we will all vote and see what the best idea is. Now remember we are just shipping two people so let's not go crazy alright?" Said Mina.

* A few minutes later.

" That was a really great restaurant Deku" Said Ochako walking alongside Izuku.

" Sure was. It was really nice for Mina to suggest it for us" Said Izuku.

" Yeah but it's kinda weird that Mina said no one else could come" Said Ochako.

" Well at least we had some time together" Izuku said with a blush as well as Ochako.

The finally made it back to the dorms but what they found was almost all of the students fighting and using their quirks against each other.

A white board had been burned, paper was everywhere,and everyone was fighting to the death.

"What the heck is going on?" Asked Ochako confused.

" I don't know. It looks like a Anime ship war in here" Said Izuku.

" S-should we stop them?" Asked Ochako.

" Um... Well I don't want to get involved and get Mr Aizawa angry at us. Plus I highly doubt we could stop them all anyway" Said Izuku.

" Yeah let's go upstairs to my room and cuddle" Said Ochako grabbing Izuku's hand and they went up the stairs.

At that moment the whole fighting had came to a screeching halt.

"Wait a minute ship Izuocha has already sailed? " Asked Mina shocked and with a fist full of Kaminaris hair.

"Well I'll be damned the fucking nerd got a girl" Said Bakugo with his fist driven into Kirishima.

"What the hell happened here!!!" Yelled Aizawa coming into the room.

" Oh shit" Said Mina.