85- College roommates.

I'm healing good so far.

Izuku grabbed his bag from the trunk of the car and placed it on the ground. He grabbed the handle of it and carried it as the wheels on the bottom spun on the bottom.

"I really can't believe how grown up you have become Izuku. You're really making your momma proud. And the distance will be unbearable" Inko wiped her tears as she sat in the car.

"I know Mom. But I'm not that far from you, only about half a hour away. I can come visit you and dad anytime" He reminded her about being able to visit.

"Still it makes me sad to see you on your own. Be safe my son. Oh! And try to find yourself a girl while you're here as well. " Her face turned into a little smug one.

"M-mom! I'm here for a degree not love!" He blushed a bit from his mother's words.

"Oh come now! You're already an adult, plus you're very handsome! It won't be hard if you just try. Anywho,give your mom a goodbye kiss!" She leaned out her window.

Izuku sighed and gave his mom a peck on the cheek. He felt embarrassed about kissing his mom at the age of eighteen.

"Alright mom I'll text you later when I'm all set up" Izuku took his bag and walked up the steps of his new college dorm. He waved at his mom and went inside after she waved back.

He walked the hallway of the school dorm and it looked a lot bigger on the inside than on the outside. He looked at all the banners and the other usual school stuff. He turned a corner, and he looked at the rooms as he passed by,the majority of which had their doors closed. He was arriving pretty late.

The school only had one dorm meaning all the boys and girls lived in the same building. But the girls stayed on one side and the boys stayed on the other. And every room was shared between two students.

But for some reason Izuku found his room was at the beginning of the girls side. He wasn't quite sure what to do, but he decided to go the room anyway.

He knocked on the door and waited patiently for a response. After about ten seconds he watched as the door opened and a girl with brown hair,a chubby face, pink pajamas with a moon on them, and a toothbrush in her mouth was the one standing there.

"Oh I thought my roommate had arrived. Can I help you with something?" She asked after taking the toothbrush out from her mouth to speak clearly to Izuku.

He thought she was cute.

"S-sorry to interrupt. And I'm pretty sure I'm wrong,but I thought that this was my room" He explained while holding a schedule that included his room number.

The girl had a puzzled look on her face from hearing his words.

"This is the girls side so yeah I'm sure you're not at the right place. Then again I've been waiting for my roommate all day, and she didn't show up. Hmm. Strange. Are you sure this is the right room?" She asked.

" Yes. This is room 201 right?" He asked showing her the number on his schedule.

"Indeed it is. Well we can figure out this misunderstanding tomorrow. And I can't leave you out in the hallway. So come on" She went back inside her room leaving the door open for Izuku.

"I-is that really alright?" He felt like this was illegal.

" Sure. It's only one night. I just need to finish brushing my teeth. Make yourself comfortable" She disappeared into the bath so she could finish brushing her teeth.

Izuku plopped down on the vacant bed opposite of the girl's bed. She had some girly stuff like pink blankets and pillows. He also noticed that she had some posters of the moon and the sky. She even had a poster of an astronaut.