69-Drawn to life

I wouldn't be surprised if you don't know what this video game is, it came out on ds in 2007 and let me just say.

Best

Ds

Game

Ever. Play it.

Ochako Uraraka looked over the town standing on a platform leading to the town hall. This was her town now that she was the new mayor.

It wasn't going to easy. She wasn't supposed to become the mayor this early, her father was supposed to help her out and learn... But than the darkness came.

Even when everything seemed like it was the end, she never gave up hope. She believed that their creator would help one day and he did. He sent a hero to save them and eventually drove out the darkness from their villiage and rescued every Ropasa and stopped Wilfre.

And now peace had returned to the villiage,but not everything was happy.

"Ochako?!" Someone called her name and shook her gently.

" Huh?" Ochako snapped out of her thoughts.

"Are you alright? You spaced out for a second there" A Ropasa with green hair had a look of concern for her.

" Y-yeah. Sorry I just spaced out for a second there Deku" Ochako was feeling a bit tired. Being mayor wasn't easy.

" If you say so...by the way...I...I have something important to say" Izuku said feeling nervous.

" What is it?" Ochako asked.

".....I'm leaving the villiage" He confessed.

Ochako's face lost it's color.

" Leaving?! What do you mean you're leaving!?" Ochako asked not believing what he was saying.

"Pirate beard is going on an adventure and he gave me a offer and I accepted" Izuku explained to his best friend.

Ochako turned away from him not wanting him to see her expression.

"How long will you be gone?" Ochako asked feeling sad.

" Months... Possibly even a year" Izuku knew that she would be sad and he didn't even want to leave anyone behind but this was a dream come true for him.

" I see. " Ochako wanted to cry but she had to be tough. Izuku had always been adventurous ever since they were children and if this is what he wanted than she has to support his decision.

"It won't be forever. I promise I will come back" Izuku tried to console her.

" When do you leave? " Ochako asked.

" A week from now. I want you to be there when I leave. Can you do that?" Izuku asked her.

" Of course I will. If that's what you want to do than I am happy for you" Ochako half lied.

Izuku put on a smile.

" Thank you Ochako...We should get to sleep soon, it's already night time" Izuku looked up at the stars and the moon that the Creator had drawn for them.

" Good idea" Ochako hopped off the platform along with Izuku and they started to walk to her house.

"Have you seen the hero lately? I haven't seen him since he defeated Wilfre. " Izuku really looked up to the hero and he wanted to be like him someday. He basically inspired his dream.

" He's been exploring the lands in the gates. Even though he already saved everyone he seems to enjoy traveling at least" Ochako explained.

They soon made it to Ochako's home.