31-Sacrifice

Guys. The part two was just a one time thing.

Tears rolled down Ochako's face as she looked down at the ground.

Izuku's lifeless body laid out with a knife stuck into his stomach.

"DEKU!" Yelled Ochako as tears kept coming.

They were supposed to be out on a date at the fair. How did this happen?

* Earlier

"Deku this place looks amazing!" Said Ochako excited.

" Have you never been to a festival Ochako?" Asked Izuku.

" No but I have wanted to go so much! Thank you for taking me" Said Ochako latches onto Izuku's arm and wasn't letting go anytime soon.

"Well what do you want to do first?" Asked Izuku.

"You tell me. I wouldn't know what to do" Said Ochako.

" Well let's try this! " Said Izuku bringing her over to a booth with lots of strings.

" What this?" Asked Ochako looking at the strings which were all scattered around.

" You get to pull one and hope that there is a prize at the end. Like this" Said Izuku.

He grabbed a single door and pulled it and won a coupon for some cotton candy.

"Ooo! I want to try!" Said Ochako.

She yanked on a rope and won a black permanent marker.

"My luck is cursed" Said Ochako.

"Pfft" Said Izuku starting to chuckle.

"Is it funny?" Asked Ochako.

"A little bit" Said Izuku holding in his laughing.

" Let's do something that doesn't involve luck" Said Ochako.

" Sure. Let's try this one" Said Izuku bringing her over to another game.

" Look at all these fish!" Said Ochako.

"You get to try to scoop some and put them in a plastic bag" Said Izuku as they were handed scoopers by the attendant.

"I will catch at least 1!" Said Ochako.

She immediately scooped up five and Izuku got 4.

" Good job Ochako" Said Izuku holding his bag.

"Thank you Deku. Only problem is that I don't really have anywhere to put them. I'll release them in a river later" Said Ochako.

" Actually that's not a good idea. In a different kind of water they can die. I can just by us a fish bowl tomorrow." Said Izuku.

" Okay sure. Oh Deku look! " Said Ochako dragging him to another stall.

"This is a Ring toss. You throw the rings and try to get them around the bottles. You need three to win" Said Izuku.

" What kind of prizes is there?" Asked Ochako.

"Oh cool there is a small All might fan book!!!" Said Izuku.

"Leave it to me Deku! " Said Ochako paying to play.

She got five rings so she could only afford to miss two.

She took a deep breath at threw the first one landing in on a bottle.

She threw another one that bounced off and hit the ground.

She threw another that bounced around but then safety landed around a bottle.

She threw another but she was completely off target leaving her with one more chance to win.