96-Support

Sorry but this is going to be a really short one shot.

Izuku and Ochako were dating for months after she finally got the nerve to support. And after talking about it for the last few days, they were now ready to tell their friends. And so after class they got all their classmates together to share the news.

"Thank you all for coming. We know that this was really sudden, but I have to tell you all something very important!" Izuku announced once everyone was in the room and silent.

"YOU'RE A FURRY!" Bakugo yelled pointing at Izuku accusing him if being a furry.

"WHAT!? NO! IM NOT A FURRY! WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT!?" Izuku asked in complete surprise by this accusation.

"You're hero outfit at the beginning of our U.A. school career. You looked like a damn beta animatronic from five nights at Freddy's!" He laughed his ass of to his own joke.

Ignoring that, Izuku steeled himself once again.

"Now if there's no more jokes" He felt Ochako gently squeeze his hand. " Me and Ochako are going out!" He announced to everyone.

The room was silent for a brief few minutes before it exploded.

"OMG YES!" Both Mina and Toru squealed.

"The fuck!?" Bakugo sure wasn't laughing anymore now.

"About time" Jirou rolled her eyes from how obvious it was.

"How long have you two been going out for?" Momo asked the two.

"A few months, which was some of the best of my life" Ochako said leaning her head Izuku's shoulder.

"That's pretty Kawaii" Asui really thought it was pretty Kawaii.

"Pretty Kawaii" Sero agreed

Pretty Kawaii and Manly" Kirishima also agreed.

"Wait! Months!? How come you didn't tell us!? Aren't we your friends!?" Mina whined that she didn't know about this sooner.

"W-well we didn't want to let you know so we can have time together without worrying about privacy, and so we didn't have to immediately handle any teasing that would come" Ochako explained to her pink friend.

"Just for that I'm going to double it!" Mina smirked with a evil smile.

" Thanks for telling us and I believe everyone here will respect your privacy!" Iida stood as he spoke. "And that being said, I hope this doesn't interfere with your school work and hero career" Iida said.

"It won't. We talked about that as well and we figured out a way we can balance our hero work from personal life" Izuku explained to their friend with glasses.

"Then I hope you two have a great time together" He hoped he wouldn't end up becoming a third wheel.

"Thank you Iida" Both Izuku and Ochako thanked him for the support.

"I know let's celebrate! We should go to a club!" Mina suggested. " And it's not a bar, it's like a place for teens so don't worry!" She said after she saw Iida give her a look.

"Hm. I guess that's acceptable" He was still going to keep an eye on her regardless.

" C'mon Deku, let's pick you out something nice" Ochako led him to his room to pick something nice out.

They were more satisfied by how their friends reacted, and they just need to brace for Mina.

Sorry again for short chapter. Hope you at least had a chuckle.