Vampire Izuocha 2(100k special)

I feel like this won only because it was the first option.

Ochako let go of Izuku.

"Thank you for the meal" Ochako wiped her mouth after getting her fangs out of his neck.

" N-no problem" Izuku still wasn't used to this.

Izuku rubbed his neck where the bite marks are.

" It's a good thing it's winter so I can wear a scarf around my neck" Izuku said putting said scarf back on.

" You're blood is really good though. Much better than the last time I had some" Ochako followed him off the school roof.

"T-thanks. Anyway let's get back to class. Lunch period is about over now" Izuku said looking at the time on his phone.

"By the way. Don't you have any friends in this class?" Ochako asked as they went down the stairs.

"Not really. Why?" Izuku asked her.

" I was worried that I was keeping you from your friends. You've mostly just been with me since I came here" Ochako opened the door to get back into the school.

"Don't worry you aren't. I try to stay out of the way honestly of everyone else" Izuku said as they were the first ones to arrive in the classroom aside from the teacher who ignored them.

"Well anyway want to walk home together?" Ochako asked her friend.

" Sure" Izuku agreed as other students came into the classroom.

* Later

" Thanks for walking with me Midoriya" They both stood outside Ochako's house.

" It's no problem" Izuku turned to leave.

"Hey. Want to come inside for a bit?" Ochako asked him turning him red.

"W-what!?" Izuku never had a girl invite him inside. Hopefully he would come out still innocent.

"You've never been inside. And you were very interested in being a vampire so you can see how I love different as well" Ochako explained.

" S-so you don't have a problem with inviting a boy inside your house? " Izuku questioned.

" No. Should I?" Ochako asked tilting her head to the side completely clueless.

"N-nevermind" Izuku said shyly. He thought she looked really cute though.

"So you coming inside my home or no?" Ochako repeated her question to the steaming broccoli.

" I-is your p-p-parents alright with that?" Izuku asked. Hopefully they were nice.

" They aren't home today. At work" Ochako took her key out of her bag and unlocked the door.

"C'mon in" Ochako motioned for him to come inside her home.

Izuku followed her inside making sure he took his shoes off at the door.

He looked around her home where they were currently in their living room.

' Doesn't look different than anything I would expect in a normal family' Izuku thought scanning the room.

"You looking for something?" Ochako asked taking note of his search.

"Not to be rude. I'm just seeing if there's anything different from human families" Izuku hoped she didn't mind him.

" Really? I haven't seen much of humans houses. I thought theirs would also be different" Ochako said while leading him to her room.