10-Break up

If someone tries to use Non canon facts to justify their ship, then they don't have any real facts.

Izuku fished his keys out of his pocket and unlocked his door to his apartment.

He took his shoes off at the door and immediately collapsed onto the couch.

Being the number one hero really took the toll on him. His was supposed to have been off hero duty nearly five hours ago but villians just didn't let him get a break.

That wasn't even the worst part of the day. The worst part had to be that he had broken up with his high school sweetheart, Ochako Uraraka.

It's not like he wanted to, far from it, but he decided it was for the best.

He closed his eyes and prepared for sleep but unfortunately for him his phone had other ideas and started to go off.

With a sigh he sat up in his bed and pulled his phone out from his pocket and answered the call without looking at the caller.

"Hello?" Said Izuku followed with a yawn.

"Hey Midori it's me Mina. Listen are you on hero duty right now? " Asked Mina on the other end.

" No I just got home from it and I was about to sleep" Said Izuku.

" Look I really need your help. It's about Ochako" Said Mina.

"Oh... Look Mina we-

"Yeah I know but she really needs help" Said Mina.

"I don't think she would want to see me Mina" Said Izuku desperately trying to get out of this situation.

"Midori. Please... I tried to get someone else to but she said she wants to see only you" Said Mina.

" R-really? She still wants to see me after I dumped her? " Asked Izuku.

" Well I'm not sure if she really means it" Said Mina.

" What do you mean?" Asked Izuku.

"I mean she's drunk Midori. I'm over here at a bar with her and she has done nothing but talk about you and drink alcohol and beer. I tried to get her to stop but she refuses and I gotta go to work soon. Please Midori. At least do this for her as a friend" Said Mina.

"..... Alright. Just text me the address and I'll be there" Said Izuku.

" Thank you Midori. Bye" Said Mina who immediately hung up and texted Izuku the location.

Izuku got dressed and he took his car and headed to the bar where Mina had told him and met her outside.

"She's inside. I'm leaving her to you. Just take her home please" Said Mina walking by Izuku.

Izuku sighed to himself and stepped inside the bar.

"Welcome sir. Can I get you anything?" Asked a bartender.

" N-no thanks. I'm just looking for a girl with brown hair and kinda of a. Round face" Said Izuku.

" Aye. She's over there in the booth in the corner" Said the bartender pointing at a booth.

Izuku bowed his head in thanks and walked over to find his ex completely hammered.

"H-h-hey Och- Uraraka" Said Izuku correcting himself.

"Oh... A- hic- leprechaun. Nice to meet you" Said Ochako raising her head but not looking straight at all.

"N-no Uraraka it's me Izuku" Said Izuku.

"Oh... Right right... W-what do you want? Came to take my pie? " Asked Ochako.

" No. I came to take you home. " Said Izuku.