49-Halloween 2-Eris trick or treating

This one shot was suggested by JanyaWilson3

And now we have reached a big milestone. We have now hit 50 one shots.

I predict we shall hit 100 by March of next year!

And remember. You got 50 one shots in just a few months. How many other stories give you 50 of anything in a year?(the part two's don't count as one shots)

Tonight was most kids favorite holiday, aside from Christmas.

There was even a party for the entire U.A. school.

And Izuku was spending the night on the couch fast asleep.

At least he was until he felt something rest on top of him causing him to awaken.

"Hey Deku~" Izuku's girlfriend Ochako was on top of him.

"W-what are you doing?" Izuku didn't mind it but he still wanted to know.

"I saw you sleeping and you looked so cute! I couldn't help myself! " Ochako placed her head onto his chest and snuggled in.

" You aren't at the party without everyone else?" Izuku slowly stroked her hair.

Ochako shook her hand.

"It wasn't good. Bakugo was going off on everyone. Mienta was being a perv. And some girls were wearing really slutty costumes. So I decided I would rather be in my boyfriend's arms and here I am now" Ochako explained as she closed her eyes.

*Ahem.*

They heard someone say. They looked over to the side to find Aizawa.

"Aizawa Sensei!?" Both Ochako and Izuku were blushing from being seen in their position.

"Busy?" Aizawa thought they looked cute but he would never admit to it.

"No!" Ochako immediately got off Izuku and sat down in the cushions as Izuku sat up.

"Perfect. I have to go be at the party. Unfortunately I had promised Eri that she would go trick-or-treating so I need you two to take her." Eri stepped out from behind Aizawa's leg.

" Omg! Deku she's dressed as your hero outfit!" Ochako pointed out. She thought it was extremely cute.

"M-my hero outfit?" Izuku was in complete suprised.

" I wanted to dress as my favorite hero!" Eri smiled making Izuku cry.

" Anyway I have to go now. Make sure you check her Candy afterwards" Aizawa left the area and went to the party.

"So Eri where did you get the costume?" Ochako kneeled to be face to face with Eri.

" Aunt Momo made this for me. I wanted it to be a surprise. Do you like it Deku?" Eri turned to face Izuku with her cute smile.

"I love it!" Izuku waa very touched. He felt like her had a true fan.

"Alright so now we have something to do. You ready to go Eri?" Ochako asked the young child.

" Yess ms Uraraka" Eri was excited as this was her first time doing this.

"Alright let's go then" Izuku for off the couch.

The I̶z̶u̶o̶c̶h̶a̶ ̶f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶ three of them left the dorms and found their first street.

"Let's do this house first" Izuku pointed at the first house on the street with the lights on.

They walked up to the porch but Eri didn't go any further.

"What's the matter Eri?" Ochako asked her.