68-Traitor

What's the funniest thing you have seen at school? One time a substitute teacher used actual markers on a blackboard.

Anyway time for something rare. Angst with a not happy ending.

Ochako held the notebook close to her. It was the only thing she had of him before he left for good.

Piles of tissues that were wet from her tears were scattered all over the floor as the trash can was overflowing with them.

*Knock knock*

"Uraraka? May I come inside please?" A voice asked on the other side of her bedroom door.

"Yes" She said in a very weak voice that sounded depressed as well as thirsty. She set the notebook down on a bedside table.

The door opened up and the one coming inside the room was Iida. He came in and walked up to her.

"Any updates?" Ochako asked looking at him. He shook his head side to side signaling a no. Ochako brought her knees to her face as she continued to sob sadly.

"I'm sorry Uraraka... Everyone is still taking it in. Bakugo is even not acting like himself lately. He hasn't been having a lot of outburst and he's been very quiet for the most part" Iida said taking a seat in a chair next to her bed.

"You seem to be doing well" Ochako looked at him with her eyes half closed.

" I'm the class president. I have to try to keep everyone together, no matter how I feel. Classes start in two days and mr Aizawa wants everyone to stop feeling sorry for themselves and to move on by then" Iida explained to her.

" HOW CAN I!? HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND AND TO FIND OUT HES A VILLIAN! HOW AM I SHOULD TO JUST MOVE ON LIKE THAT" Ochako snapped at him but Iida didn't even flinch. What she said was how most of the class were feeling. Anger and confusion.

"I'm sorry Uraraka. I know it's not easy. Even some of the teachers are on edge. Even mr Aizawa is upset by this news. He just wants everyone to still become heros. And this won't be the last time we lose people close to us, whether through treachery or death. It's not easy being a hero. It never will be. But we have to try" Iida took off his glasses and wiped his tears that were now falling.

He stood up and went to the door.

"It's getting late. I will check on you tomorrow. And Uraraka... I'm sorry" Iida gave her his sympathy.

Out of everyone besides Izukus own mother, she was the one hurt the most since she loved him.

"Thank" She spoke quitely.

Iida took his leave and he left without another word.

A few minutes later Ochako heard thunder. She looked out her window seeing dark clouds start to roll in. Within a few more minutes it had already began to pour rain hard making sounds as it hit the glass.

She looked at her phone and it was already 10:55 pm.

' Best to get ready for bed' Ochako thought putting his notebook away and she got ready for sleep.

* Three days earlier*

Ochako watched as the portal closed, the last thing she saw was Izukus back turned to her and the rest of the crowd.

" Holy shit. M-m-midoriya was the traitor?!" Kaminari spoke up after a few minutes if silence.

" Class president! Get the rest of the students out of here right now! " Aizawa ordered him.

" B-but sir-

"I SAID NOW!" Aizawa yelled at him.

"... Yes sir. Everyone get back to the classroom right now!" Iida ordered the rest of the class to leave.