38-Doctor

Thanks everyone for 40k views.

Izuku Midoriya was a 27 year old man with a good stable job and he was very healthy and responsible.

And yet he had managed to break his arm while jumping a fence with some of his friends which landed him in the doctors office.

"Hello Mr Midoriya" Said a Nurse coming into the room.

"Hello" Said Izuku.

"I heard you broke your arm. Mind telling me how that happened?" Asked the nurse.

" I... I was jumping a fence and I landed on my arm" Said Izuku.

" I see... Well we just need to do a few things like check temperature and heart rate before the doctor comes" Said the nurse.

After doing all the necessary things the nurse typed everything down on the computer and left Izuku all alone in the room.

' My arm feels a little bit stiff. I hope I don't have to stay long or if I have to come back' Izuku thought as he waited.

The doctor with brown hair came into the room with a clipboard after a few minutes.

"Hello. My name is Doctor Uraraka. I'm here to take a look at your arm Mr Midoriya" Said Uraraka in a soft voice.

' Holy cow she's pretty! And young!' Thought Izuku.

"Um sir are you alright? You're turning red!" Said Uraraka.

" Huh? Oh! Y-yeah I'm fine! Maybe just a small fever" Said Izuku.

" Strange. The nurse took your temperature earlier and it seemed normal. Would you like for us to check again mr Midoriya?" Asked Uraraka.

" I-im fine. I just want to get my arm fixed" Said Izuku.

"If you're sure. Now then you don't mind if I take a look do you?" Asked Uraraka.

" Of course not. Please go ahead" Said Izuku rolling up his sleeve so she could take a look.

Uraraka put om some gloves and went over to him.

"Alright let's see.... Hm Wow. You gotta lot of muscle"Said Uraraka with a little blush.

" T-thank you" Blushed Izuku.

"Well it appears to be fine on the outside. I heard you were jumping fences" Said Uraraka.

" Y-yeah. It was kinda stupid honestly. Peer pressure I guess" Said Izuku.

" Can you move it? " Asked Ochako.

" I haven't really tried to move it much honestly" Said Izuku.

" I see. Let me just-

Uraraka gently move his arm a little bit resulting Izuku to let out a hiss in pain.

"Oh God I'm so sorry! I-i didn't mean to hurt you! " Apologized Uraraka.

" It's fine! I'm alright you don't have apologise" Said Izuku.

" Well I feel like I should. I really hate hurting my patients" Said Uraraka

" Really? Don't you get used to it though? " Asked Izuku.

" Not really... Honestly I... I haven't really been a doctor for long. Ive done all the necessary school and such and got my doctor's license. But that was only a few months ago and I just started here about two weeks ago. By the way you can roll down your sleeve now " Said Uraraka.

She took off her gloves and threw them away while Izuku rolled down his sleeve.

"I guess that explains why I haven't seen you before then" Said Izuku.