50-Pokemon

Time for some cockfighting.

Suggested by zapdostriker366

This was it. Izuku's friend Ochako had turned 16. That means he was now allowed to get his and her very first pokemon. They had decided to wait till the were both at the right age.

I changed the age of when you can get a pokemon for reasons.

Izuku was already dressed in his trainer outfit. He wanted to one day become the pokemon champion of the region. He would most likely have to face Ochako first though.

"Mom. It's time for me to go now" Izuku went down the stairs to say goodbye to his mother.

"Good luck Izuku. I wish you luck and be careful. And make sure you come by and rest sometimes" His mother loved him but she knew she would have to let go one day. And she would be proud of him.

No matter how far he got.

Izuku hugged his mom and he left his house to find Ochako already waiting impatiently.

"Deku! What took you so long!? You're 10 minutes late! " Ochako puffed out her cheeks

" S-sorry Ochako. I was on the switch in my room" Izuku was a bit ashamed.

" Geez you're never playing that when I'm there. Anyway we have to hurry before there's no more pokemon! " Ochako really really wanted a Pokemon more than anything.

Well almost anything.

She wanted something else even more, but she wasn't ready to share that with Izuku quite yet.

"Alright alright let's go then" Izuku and Ochako went to their town's professor. They lived in a very small town so it only took about a minute walk.

"Professor! It's us!" Ochako announced her and Izuku's presence as soon as they came in.

"Midoriya and Uraraka! Welcome! I presume that you're both here for your very own pokemon!" The professor grabbed a briefcase.

" That's right professor" Izuku hoped there would be something special.

"Well I'm afraid I don't have much to choose at the moment. I only have two pokemon" The professor opened the briefcase and took two pokeballs out.

"First is eevee" The professor tossed the pokeball letting the eevee come out on the table.

"Aww it's so cute!" Ochako knew she wanted it immediately.

"The other one is a Riolu" The professor tossed the other pokeball letting the Riolu come out onto the table.

"I'll take this one then since Ochako seems to be already in love with the eevee" Izuku looked at Ochako who was already friends with her pokemon.

"Alright. Here is some pokeballs and of course a pokedex. Make sure you study your Pokemons moves before you go out. Good luck you two. Now if you excuse me I have to get back to my work"The professor went back to his work.

Izuku and Ochako put their pokemon back into their balls and went back outside and let them outside once more.

"Anything cool about your pokemon Ochako?" Izuku asked as he was looking at his own pokedex.

"It's a normal type pokemon. It's has moves tackle, leer, and tail whip. She's a girl and a low level. How about yours? " Ochako looked over at Izuku's Pokedex.

"Riolu is a fighting type pokemon. It's current moves is quick-attack, endure,and also rock smash. It's also low level and it's a boy" Izuku put away the pokedex for now.