48-Among us

If you don't know, it's game where there is a number of imposters who go around killing the crew mates. Depending on who you are you can either win by killing everyone or tricking everyone to vote for the innocents.

Or if you're a crewmate you win by voting out the imposters or completing all of the task,like that ever happens. And there will be a few things different from the game.

Also thanks for 70k views.

It had been already two hours since launch. 10 people were on board. However there was supposed to be only 8 on board. The crew was notified immediately and they know there is two imposters now.

Izuku knew who they were. That's because he was one of them. The other was a guy named Bakugo.

Their mission. Kill everyone on board. The reason they were doing this is because the crewmates were on a mission to discover new life and a rival agency wanted to be the first to do so.

They just have to stay calm and kill without being seen.

But Izuku already felt like someone knew who he was. This girl in a pink spacesuit was sitting beside him and she seemed curious about him.

"You nervous?" The girl finally spoke up.

" Um.. y-yeah! " Izuku was nervous. He had never killed in his life. Bakugo probably did but Izuku never thought about causing harm to anyone before.

"Yeah me too. It's crazy that we have people who aren't supposed to be here. What's your name? " The girl asked.

Izuku couldn't see her face complety. Their spacesuits weren't see through.

"M-my name's I-izuku Midoriya" Izuku was also nervous that he was speaking to a girl. At least he thought it was a girl.

"My name's Ochako Uraraka. Nice to meet you midoryia" Ochako smiled but Izuku couldn't tell.

" Alright listen up! Communications are broken,and the imposters also have some control over the ship, so we are unable to determine who the imposters are. We are having several problems with the ship so everyone take a list and make sure you complete them. If we do that we will all be fine. And whoever is in the imposter, just know you hope we don't find out" The captain named lida explained. He handed everyone a clipboard to for their tasks.

"Well nice meeting you Midoriya. Hopefully we see each other again and get through this" Ochako looked over her tasks.

" Y-yeah you too! " Izuku looked over his own task and he realized something.

He didn't know how to do anything. He was told he would have to "fake" tasks but he doesn't understand how he is supposed to do that.

"Alright everyone. Take a walkie talkie and report anything that may be important. Also there is a emergency button right here on the table if needed. Good luck" The captain says and everyone goes on their own.

Izuku walked on his own looking around the ship. There was lots of rooms and hallways.

He passed by several people but they were always with someone else so he never got the chance to kill anyone.

He went to his first "fake task" in electrical.

When he got there he had found Ochako doing her own task.

"Hey Midoriya" Ochako waved to him as she fixed some wires.

"H-hey. What are you doing?" Izuku walked up to her.

"Fixing some wires. What are you doing here? What's your task? " Ochako questioned.

" I also have to fix some wires" Izuku explained.