32-Sinful dating

It's finally come down to this.

I've ran out of ideas!...Mostly

That means I will have to... Use other people's suggestions!

And trust me I have had some weird ones.

But this one is suggested by Izuoto, although I flipped one thing and switched the roles.

"Are we good?" Asked a news reporter.

"Very. The image is nice and so is the audio. Go ahead we are live!" Said the camera man.

" Perfect! Hello and welcome back! We are at a scene where a Villian has just escaped,and not just any villian! It's the Villian Uravity! And the one who let her get away is the number one hero Deku!." Said the reporter.

" Hey that's unnecessary! Deku tried his best!" Screamed some fangirls at the woman.

The news reporter just ignored them.

"Anyway Deku this is the third time that she has gotten away. Do you have any idea why? " Asked the news reporter.

" W-well. I gotta admit that she is not just an ordinary villian. One day I will definitely catch her for sure! " Said Izuku.

" He's so inspiring! " Said a fan girl.

"Please go out with me!" Said another.

"No he belongs with Bakugo!" Said another.

"Sorry! I already have a girl!" Said Izuku making all the girls cry, some of them were holding signs of him and Todoroki and they smashed them in anger and went to go to Instagram to complain.

"Really? May we please know her name?" Asked the news reporter.

"Sorry but I got other places to be!" Said Izuku avoiding the question and immediately using his quirk to get away.

He wasn't lying though. He did have somewhere else to be at the moment.

He went to his house and immediately got dressed and left.

' I hope this is stylish enough. ' Thought Izuku walking down a empty street.

As he walked past a alleyway someone came out from it and started to walk beside him.

"Hello Deku" Said the person.

"Hello Uravity" Said Izuku.

"I told you not to say that name in public" Said Uravity.

" Okay. Hello Uraraka" Said Izuku.

" Much better. Does anyone know about this?" Asked Uraraka.

" Nope. You? " Asked Izuku.

" Nope. I'm a professional" Said Uraraka.

"Perfect. Is right here a good place?" Asked Izuku at another alleyway.

"Hm it's pretty dark and it looks like nobody would come here with all this trash around. It's perfect" Said Uraraka.

" Nobody will hear you scream from what I will do to you" Said Izuku as he and Uraraka walked all the way to the end.

" Tch you know I am pretty pissed off. You did a good number on me earlier" Said Ochako.

" You still got away. And you hurt me as well!" Said Izuku locking eyes as they looked at each other with hate.

Which immediately turned into lust.

They forcefully smashed their lips right into each other's.