99-Eri ships Izuocha

Eri shipping Izuocha is the best thing that can happen to it, besides becoming officially Canon.

Also be sure to check out my new Izuocha Christmas story.

Eri had a rough life, that's for sure. She had been absurd in many ways, and as such she didn't have a normal life until she was rescued. But because of that and being a small child, she didn't quite understand how relationships worked. And that would lead to some... interesting situations.

Currently she was at the 1-A dorms in the living room watching the TV with some of the 1-A students.

"I don't think this movie is appropriate for her" Iida didn't like the idea of them watching Romeo and Juliet, getting close to the death scenes.

"Alright let's see what else is on...21 jump street... Beverley hills cop..." Kaminari read the shows as he flipped through the channels one by one.

"Eri is there anything specific you like to watch?" Momo asked the child who was sitting right beside her.

"I...I never really saw much TV before" The poor child confessed.

"Aww you poor thing. Here I got something" Mina grabbed the remote from Kaminari and put on a happy Sitcom with a family of a Dad,Mom, and a daughter. As Eri watched she got some questions.

"What's a Mom and Dad?" She asked to the shock of everyone else.

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea" Mina quickly turned the TV off but Eri still wanted a answer.

" Well you see Eri." Momo started off probably being the best one to explain this to the white haired child. " A Mom and Dad are a Girl and Boy who take care of a kid and give that kid lots of love. Like they protect them." Momo tried explaining.

"Like how Mr Deku saved me?" Eri was starting to understand it.

"Heh yeah. Hey maybe you should consider him to be your Dad!' Kaminari joked.

Little did he know now much that would stick in her head.

"C'mon Kaminari don't joke around! We don't need to have her get the wrong idea. Again" Iida explained to him.

"It was only a joke." Kaminari defended himself.

"Don't listen to h-...Um guys. Eri is gone!" Mina pointed out that she was suddenly not on the couch anymore.

Eri started to make her way towards Izuku's room, she had been quite a few times so she knew where almost everyone's room was.

As she walked the halls she came up to Izuku's room and she poked her head through the door.

"Da-" She stopped when she noticed that someone else was in the room with Izuku. It was Ochako. 'Ms Uraraka? What is she doing with daddy?' Eri was already getting the wrong idea.

Ochako and Izuku were on his bed with some books on their laps studying together.

" Deku I don't understand this problem. " Ochako placed her hand on top of her book.

" Here let me see..... alright here I'll write down the problem and work it out for you" Izuku grabbed a scrap price of paper and proceeded to work it out while explaining it to her. Eri was completely lost the whole time.

" Oh I see! Sorry Deku, I should have had it but I just overthink it." She apologized for over thinking.

" Don't worry about it, I'll always be here for you!" That didn't quite come out the way he meant to.

And with that their faces turned red and they looked away from each other in embarrassment.

Their faces turning red only made Eri confused. She pulled her head of the room and stood in the hallway, her tiny mind trying to figure out what just happened. That's when she heard some footsteps.