71-Legend of zelda

I don't proofread these. I just let y'all comment the mistakes and I fix them two months later.

At talon ranch a young hero was riding his horse names Epona around inside the pen.

" Hey listen!" A magic fairy called Navi called out to the hero named Izuku.

" What is it? " The young hero named Izuku asked as he has his horse come to a stop.

"It's about time for you to go to see princess Ochako isn't it? " The fairy reminded him.

" Oh right! Good thing you reminded me" Izuku ushered his horse to leave.

" Leaving already? " A girl named Melissa who worked at the ranch with her father asked as he was riding by.

"Yep. I have to go see the princess. I'll come by tomorrow though so I'll seen you than" Izuku explained.

" I'll see you than" She smiled as Izuku left the ranch waving goodbye to her.

"C'mon Epona! Let's go as fast as we can!" Izuku told her and she ran fast heading towards the castle.

It wasn't too far from the ranch. After just a few minutes Izuku was riding up to the drawbridge.

He hoped off of a Epona tying her to a nearby post. He reached into a satchel, pulling out a carrot feeding it to her.

"Good girl" Izuku rubbed her head as she ate it happily.

He went inside the two where several people recognized him. He was a hero after all.

He made his way through the town finally coming face to face with hyrule castle. It wasn't the first time he was here, he still remembers the first time he had to sneak through the guards to get to her.

But ever since he saved hyrule he was allowed inside anytime he wanted, and he had gotten a message from the princess herself that she wanted to speak to him.

"Hey! Izuku is here! Open the gate! " The main guard ordered seeing Izuku coming his way.

With the order, the gate came open allowing Izuku to pass as he gave a nod to the guard.

"Princess... Sir Izuku has arrived" One of the servants informed princess Ochako who was currently looking at her flowers in her garden.

" Good. Please escort him through the castle and bring him here immediately. " Ochako asked of her servant who left with a nod.

'I haven't seen him in a month. I hope he is doing well. Knowing him he was probably off exploring some random dungeon or riding his horse again... I wonder how riding a horse would be' Ochako wondered.

♬♩♪♫؂♯♬♭

Ochako smiled as she heard the sound of her lullaby being played.

"Welcome Deku" Ochako smiled as she looked up to see him holding the ocarina in his hands.

"Hello princess" Izuku gave a bow.

Ochako looked over at her window before getting up.

"Follow me please" Ochako went past him and led the way as he followed.

She closed the door behind him as Izuku went in.

"Where are we?" He asked looking around.

"This is my bedroom" Ochako sat down on her bed.

"Really? There's not much here though" Izuku said looking at the empty room, aside from the bed, a table and two chairs, and a shelf with some books,and a changing station.