65-Secret dating

This has been suggested several times by different people.

Izuku and Ochako was the one paring everyone wanted to happen in Class 1-A.

Aside from Mineta for perv reasons, and Bakugo didn't care about Izuku's love life.

Everyone else completely shipped them.

Some thought they would be cute. Momo, Todoroki, and Kirishima.

Others went pretty far, such as Mina and Toru. To Ochako they were the most annoying.

Secret Part 1

"Please!?" Mina and Toru asked Ochako at the cafeteria.

"No" Ochako said while eating some mochi.

"Please!?" They asked again.

"No" Ochako was starting to get annoyed by them

"Pretty please?! You can't refuse that one!" Mina thought it was full proof.

" I can and I will. No" Ochako was about to snap. They've been at it for almost ten minutes now.

"Girls stop. She doesn't want to ask Midoriya out and that's perfectly fine." Momo stood up for Ochako who appreciated it.

" But she has a crush on him!" Toru whined.

"I never said that! We are just friends and nothing more. Now please just drop it" Ochako tried to say calmly.

" Okay fine" Mina and Toru started to pout.

The bell started to ring. Everyone threw away their trash and went towards the classroom.

"I'll be there in one second. I think I forgot something back at the cafeteria" Ochako told the girls and she began to backtrack.

Mina though also stopped.

"What are you doing?" Asui asked her watching her follow Ochako.

"I just... Want to check something" Mina let them go on ahead as she followed Ochako.

She made sure she kept her distance and watched her turn the corner.

She counted to five and she peeked around the corner and Ochako was there kissing Izuku.

' Oh okay nothing strange' Mina turned around and walked towards the classroom.

"WAIT A MINUTE!" Mina yelled.

She ran back around the corner but Ochako was by herself.

"Mina? I heard you yell is something wrong?" Ochako asked her.

"Um... No. Sorry about that. Carry on" Mina rubbed her eyes and walked back to the classroom.

' There's no way Midori could have gotten away in time...Maybe I've been thinking too much about them possibly being a couple' Mina thought as she walked not noticing Ochako stayed behind.

As soon as Ochako was sure she was gone she pressed her hands together whispering release.

Izuku fell from the air into her arms.

"Did she see us?" Izuku asked her.

"Nope. Now back to where we were" Ochako pressed her mouth over Izukus.

Part 2

Izuku placed his hat over his head. He opened his door and peeked out.

He made sure nobody was around and he stepped out of his room in the dorms. He walked all the way to a certain girls room.