Traitor part 2

I really wanted this to win so screw it here ya go.

Ochako barely got any sleep, but how could she? Her ex whose now a Villian just showed up in the night to her dorm room and wanted to take her away.

She didn't know how to feel. She felt bad enough that she didn't turn him in but it was far too late to do that.

She got in her school uniform and she got to school and planted her face on her desk with a splat not bothering to talk to anyone.

"Ochako?" Mina had taken notice of her actions and she felt some concern for her.

"What?" Ochako asked not bothering to look up at her. She just didn't feel like it.

"Are you alright? Is something wrong?" Mina asked.

"I'm fine" She started to get a bit angry.

" I don't know Ochako. Your hair's not brushed and the way you came in here doesn't s-

"I SAID I'M FINE!" Ochako bursted out in anger making Mina flinch and getting the attention of everyone else inside the room including Aizawa.

"Woah. What's going on?" Kaminari said looking at Ochako.

"Uraraka what is going on over here?" Aizawa asked coming up to Mina and Ochako.

" It's nothing sir. I'm just not in a good mood right now" Ochako felt ashamed for snapping like that.

"Mina" Aizawa turned to her.

"Sorry sir. I think I just pushed her too far." Mina still felt like something was wrong with her but she would leave it there.

"... Let's just get class started. Everyone to your seats right now" Aizawa walked to the front and everyone who wasn't already seated.

As class dragged on Ochako didn't even bother to listen. Now she felt bad for snapping at Mina when she was just trying to make sure she was fine, even though she was far from fine.

She couldn't help but wonder what Izuku up to. She just hoped for two things. One he wasn't doing anything that would get himself killed and two he wasn't doing anything bad.

*Meanwhile*

Izuku sat on his bed thinking about the previous night.

'Ochako..... Ochako..... Ochako' Ochako was all that he could think about.

He missed everyone,but he missed her the most. If only there was someway to get rid of the ear piece in his ear.

Suddenly the door to his room opened and a sadistic girl came into the room.

"Heya Deku~" Toga licked her knife as she sat down beside him.

Of all the villians she was the one that made him the most uncomfortable.

"H-hey Toga" Izuku tried to ignore her knife licking.

" So I heard you were unable to get that girl to come. That's too bad. She might get killed when we raid U. A." Toga put her knife away

Izuku looked at the ground feeling his blood start to boil.

"You're also lucky this was your own thing. If you had failed another one of Tomura's orders he would have killed another hostage." Toga said.

".... I don't want her to die" A tear from his eye splashed on the ground.

" It will be alright Deku. After all you still have me!" Izuku couldn't tell if she was being serious or not.

Izuku lied his head back up against the wall.

' Ochako hates me now and I couldn't even tell her why I'm doing this or a hostage would have died...I'm sorry Ochako... I'm sorry mom... I'm sorry All might... I'm sorry everyone" Izuku began to cry in his hands as Toga sharpened her knife beside him.