72-Mini shots

These are one shots that are too short to be a whole chapter.

Izuku vs Ochako

The crowd roared across the stadium of the sports festival as it came down to the finals. Izuku Midoriya vs Ochako Uraraka.

"I didn't think it was honestly possible for Midoriya to beat Todoroki and for Ochako to beat Bakugo... But they both did it anyway" Kaminari said while watching alongside a few of hsi classmates.

" It's a bit of a shame as well. We've not even been here for a class year and they were already looking so close. I hope they don't hold back"Mina commented.

" Look Midoriya is making the first move! " Kirishima pointed out.

They looked to see Izuku was making the first move and he was activating his quirk.

"I'm not holding back Uraraka!" Izuku shouted as he activated his quirk.

" I wouldn't want you to do it anyway else!" Ochako got in a defensive position. She made sure to watch Izuku's previous match to learn as much as she could about his strategy.

Izuku wanted to end this quickly. He activated one for all and got close to her immediately and he flicked a finger at her trying to push her off.

This didn't work as she got out of the way just in time. Some of the ground was destroyed as a result as she used her quirk to hold a lot of it to float and hid behind some of it.

Izuku was unable to see which one she was hiding under and before he knew it he was surrounded by a lot of the rubble.

He tried taking out each one by one but that made him tired and he still didn't figure it out.

Ochako took advantage of this opportunity. She looked ahead behind the piece she was hiding behind and Izuku had his back turned to her and she smiled.

'My win Deku' Ochako thought.

She jumped from out of the rubble and she jumped at him.

' One touch and I win!' She thought.

"Gotcha!" Izuku turned around and grabbed her arm swinging her out of bounds securing his win.

"B-but how!?" Ochako didn't understand how he knew where she was.

" My quirk made your arm bleed and a trail on the ground followed you. I knew you were behind that one the whole time" Izuku explained.

Izuku stood up from the couch with the controller in his hand and held up a peace sign.

"I win!" Izuku cheered in his victory

"Darn it!" Ochako cried as she lost to her boyfriend.

"Wow. I thought Uraraka was going to win" Kaminari spoke from behind the couch.

" It was a good fight! They both fought bravely and with everything they had. Absolutely brilliant! " Iida applauded them.

" It's just a damn video game four eyes!" Bakugo was still pissed about losing earlier.

" So as our agreement I get to pick where we eat tonight!" Izuku smiled at Ochako.