40-Paper boy

Here is another one suggested from my best internet friend Shonaku only this one is less sexual.

Some facts about him:He loves beastars and definitely isn't a furry.

It was the summer of 1991. Back when newspapers were still relevant.

And that's what Izuku Midoriya did for a living. He got a job as a paperboy a few months ago. It didn't pay much, but it was better than nothing.

He was currently on his route and he only had one more stop left to go.

He parked his bike next to the mailbox outside and opened the lid and placed the bundle of newspaper.

He noticed that the door to the house he was in front of open and a girl with brown hair stepped outside.

Izuku smiled and waved and she waved back. His heart started to race when she began to walk towards him.

'OMG URARAKA IS COMING THIS WAY!!! SHE'S NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE!!' Thought Izuku feeling his face rise in temperature.

"Hello Deku" Said Uraraka.

"H-hi Uraraka" Said Izuku with a slightly visible blush.

"Deku. I told you before that you can use my first name" Said Ochako with her hands behind her back and giving off her cheerful smile.

"R-right. H-hi O-ochako" Said Izuku.

"How are you doing? " Asked Ochako.

"I-im fine. How about you?" Asked Izuku.

"I'm doing wonderful! Are you almost done with your paper route? " Asked Ochako.

" Yes. You were my last one" Said Izuku.

" Great! Do you want to come inside for a little bit?" Asked Ochako.

"Huh? I-in your house? " Asked Izuku.

" Yes" Said Ochako.

" I-i-is your parents alright with that?" Asked Izuku.

" They're not home. C'mon it's pretty hot, I can get you something to drink" Said Ochako.

" Well. O-okay then. If you insist" Said Izuku.

He kicked his kickstand so the bike would stay in place and followed Ochako into her house.

She led him to the kitchen where she poured him some orange juice.

"Here ya go" Said Ochako giving him the class which he accepted.

"Thanks" Said Izuku taking a sip.

"So Deku... Can I ask you something?" Asked Ochako.

" Sure go ahead" Said Izuku.

" You said that I was your last stop right? " Asked Ochako.

" Yeah" Said Izuku.

" And yet my house is in the middle of the street. Normally the final stop would be at the end. How come my house is your last one? " Asked Ochako.

Izuku turned a little pink.

" W-well... Since you're my best friend, beside Kacchan, I guess I just save the best for last" Said Izuku in embarrassment.

" That's very sweet Deku" Said Ochako also a little pink.

Izuku drank the rest of his juice and set the cup in the sink.

"Y-yeah... Anyway I should get going now. I gotta get home" Said Izuku.

"Aw okay. See ya Deku" Smiled Ochako as she watched Izuku go outside and get on his bike pedaling away.