33-Moving in

Let me ask you a question. Which One shot book is the best ever?

Some other book that gets updated every three weeks with poor grammar and one paragraph, or the correct answer, this one that spaces everything and get updated several times a week?

Ochako gently set the boxes down in one of the rooms in her house.

"Ochako please don't push yourself" Said Izuku walking in with three boxes in each hand.

" Your one to talk" Said Ochako watching him set them on the couch.

"Good point" Said Izuku setting them down.

" And besides that everything. Now we just have to unpack everything" Said Ochako.

" At least our furniture is already in place. Soon we will have fully moved in" Said Izuku.

" You know this kinda reminds me of U. A. Remember we lived in dorms. I still remember the day we moved in. Although back then I didn't have as much stuff" Said Ochako sitting down on the couch.

" And we all lived in separate rooms in the same building. It's seems just like it was only yesterday" Said Izuku taking a seat beside his girlfriend.

" It's been a whole year... I still can't believe we are finally living together. It's like a dream come true" Said Ochako.

" It does seem unreal. I just wish I could have gotten you a better place" Said Izuku.

" What's wrong with this house? " Asked Ochako.

" Well for one the walls have a lot of paint scratched off, and there is only a living room, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. So not much space" Said Izuku.

" It doesn't have to be perfect Deku" Said Ochako.

"I want it to be for you. You didn't have much growing up, I want to give you lots of things" Said Deku.

" We are still pretty new at being real professional heroes so we can't really complain about the pay. And besides we don't really need amazing things. I just want to give my parents lots of help and have somewhere for us to be together" Said Ochako.

" But you deserve good things as well. It's alright to be a little selfish Ochako" Said Izuku.

" I wish you felt that way about breaking bones back at U.A." Said Ochako.

" You know I did it to protect people" Said Izuku.

" Yeah yeah. Anyway it's about time for dinner. We've been unpacking for hours" Said Ochako.

" Do you want my help? " Asked Izuku.

" Hm. How about I make dinner and you can continue to unpack?" Suggested Ochako.

" Seems fair" Said Izuku.

*15 minutes later.

Izuku had finally finished unpacking all of his all might merchandise.

Now he had to do... Everything else.

' Ochako should be almost done. I'll just finish this box then go check on her' Thought Izuku.

He picked up the box that read bedroom on the side and carried it into the room and set it down on their queen sized bed.

He used scissors to cut off the tape and started to sort things out until he came to a photo.

It was the day of their graduation. Izuku and Ochako had taken a photo together and had made sure to keep it to always remember.

Izuku started to get emotional and his tears fell on it.

" You getting emotional?" Asked Ochako at the door.

"J-just a little bit. I guess I'm still a crybaby huh" Said Izuku wiping his tears away.

" Nah. I remember a time when the tears could fill a bathtub. Now at most it can fill the bottom of a cup" Said Ochako.

" I guess I just matured a bit" Said Izuku setting the photo down.

" You are still the same person I fell in love with" Said Ochako.

" So are you. Thanks for being in my life Ochako" Said Izuku.

" You too Deku... Now c'mon let's go e-

Izuku pressed his lips up against hers making her shut up instantly.

Izuku gently picked her up while still kissing her and pushed her up against the wall.

He still continued to kiss her while Ochako rolled her eyes.

"Deku... The... Food... Is... Going... To... Get... Cold" Said Ochako in between kisses.

" Mhmm" Responded Izuku not listening.

He then found her weakness. Her collarbone. The moment he bit down gently she let out a sound that was music to his ears.

"Deku... Bed! Right now!" Said Ochako now filled with lust.

Izuku would always listen to her.

The correct answer to the top question was this book.

If you got it wrong you should feel ashamed. The anwser was in the question!

Also sorry this is pretty short.