27-I love and hate you

I wanted more hate in my I hate and love you so here is some.

"DON'T CALL ME OCHAKO DEKU!" Yelled Ochako in the middle school

" DON'T CALL ME DEKU OCHAKO!" Yelled Izuku in the middle school as well.

"Those two are at it again" Said Todoroki.

"Who gives a damn. They will tire themselves out. Eventually" Said Bakugo.

" I think if they stopped fighting they would be really cute together! " Said Mina.

" Maybe i should go get a teacher to stop this! " Said lida.

" The teacher is already aware. And she doesn't seem to care anymore" Said Momo pointing at the teacher casually reading a book ignoring the two fighting.

"Alright i shall handle this!" Said lida walking up to the two.

" What's the problem here? " Asked lida.

" Ochako/ Deku stuffed my locker full of water! " Said both Izuku and Ochako pointing at each other.

" And why is that? " Asked lida.

"Because he/she filled mine last week with a stink bomb! " Said them both once more.

" I see... And why is that? " Asked lida.

"Because Ochako/Deku is a jerk! I SAID TO STOP CALLING ME OCHAKO/DEKU!!! "Yelled them both as the were in each other's face.

" Oh yeah that reminds me. Midoriya and Uraraka! You're both on animal duty for today! " Said the teacher.

" WHAT!?" Said Both Ochako and Izuku.

" Wow. Midoriya got himself the second hottest girl in the school!" Said Kaminari.

" W-who is the first? " Asked Jirou.

"Momo" Said Kaminari receiving a push to the ground by Jirou.

* After school

" This is not fair! Why do I have to be doing this with you of all people! " Said Izuku feeding the pet rabbits.

" Hey I'm not happy about it either! So let's just get this done with so I can go home and forget about you! " Said Ochako who is currently feeding the Hamsters.

" Whatever!" Said Izuku.

' This girl makes me so freaking mad! We don't get along! And what is Kaminari thinking!? Second hottest girl? Maybe with her temper she is' Thought Izuku.

He took a glance over at her as she fed the snakes.

' Well... Maybe if she shuts up she isn't too bad to look at' Thought Izuku.

" What are you looking at pervert!?" Asked Ochako hissing at him.

' Nope nevermind. Just my imagination' Thought Izuku moving on to feed the cats.

* Afterwards.

" Finally! Now I can go home and watch TV" Said Ochako.

" No wonder your grades are trash! You are to lazy! " Said Izuku.

" Screw you! And who said you can walk beside me anyway!?" Asked Ochako.

"I cany help that the exit is this way Ochako! " Said Deku.

" DON'T CALL ME OCHAKO DEKU!!!" Yelled Ochako.

"DON'T CALL ME DEKU OCHAKO!!!" Said Izuku.

They made it to the exit but when they made it they found it to be pouring rain.

"Damnit! I didn't bring my umbrella!" Said Izuku.

" Sucks to be you! " Said Ochako.

She opened up her umbrella and gave Deku the finger while walking outside.

She retreated back inside when she saw lightning hit a tree sending it to the gorund.

"Karma was on same day shipping I see" Taunted Izuku.

" Shut up. I'll just text my mom" Said Ochako taking her phone out.

" Good idea" Said Izuku texting his mom as well.

They both sat down against the wall as Ochako took out some chips and Izuku took out his homework.

"Wow. What a nerd" Said Ochako.

"You know gluttony is a seven deadly sin" Said Izuku.

" Whatever" Said Ochako wolfing down the chips.

" You seriously better do your homework. Your parents will take away your snacks if you keep getting bad grades." Said Izuku.

" Ugh fine!"Said Ochako. She took out her own homework and began to do it.

"That one's wrong" Said Izuku.

"Huh? Which one?" Asked Ochako.

"This one. Your supposed to do multiplication before addition" Said Izuku.

" Oh I see!" Said Ochako fixing her mistake.

"You did the same thing with nearly the whole page!" Said Izuku.

" Okay I got it!" Said Ochako.

Izuku nearly finished his homework when he felt his stomach growl.

" I knew I should have packed a snack in case something like this happens" Said Izuku.

" Well... I would feel bad if you starved to death while I ate so here. Just this once" Said Ochako handing him the bag of chips.

" T-thanks" Said Izuku accepting the bag and eating some chips.

After a few minutes Ochako's mom arrived to pick her up.

"Finally! Glad my time with you is up! I am so happy!" Said Ochako.

"I couldn't agree more! " Said Izuku.

" I never want to be paired up with you again Deku/Ochako! DON'T CAKL ME OCHAKO/DEKU! " Said Izuku and Ochako.

*The next day.

" Alright I have some announcements. First off Bakugo has been suspended for drawing inappropriate pictures in the bathroom..... Once again" Said the teacher to which most of the class laughed at.

" And Midoriya and Uraraka you two did so well yesterday that I decided for the rest of the year you two will be on animal duty! " Said the teacher.

" I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH OCHAKO/IZUKU AGAIN! STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!" Yelled both Ochako and Izuku.

" These two will never change" Said Momo.