100 - Izuocha

Here we are at chapter 100! And I want to thank you for being here, whether you've been here from the beginning, read  everything at once, or for some reason this being the first one you're reading.

Every comment, well not every single one. I've had some pretty bad ones over the years. But all the jokes, comments, even some criticism, and replying and giving ideas have gotten me this far.

Also sorry it too way too long for this.

And now for the longest chapter I have ever wrote. The 100th one shot!

Ochako hopped out of the car and onto the pavement of her home's driveway. She looked up at her new house which was a two story, two bedrooms, one kitchen, and one living room with two bathroom as well as a storage room. Her room was upstairs. Most of the house was white, except for the roof which was completely black.

"Hey Ochako grab your bag and head inside, me and your mother will handle everything else" His father instructed as he opened the trunk of his car.

"Okay Daddy!" She reached back in the car and grabbed her bag before heading inside. As she looked around the empty house she found the stairs and headed up to her room.

It was the only place in the house that had anything in it. It had her bed, a dresser, and a nightstand next to her bed. Not much but she would one day fill it up.

She had a window that faced the house next to hers, which strangely allowed her to look in the room of the neighbor next door. It seemed to be filled with lots of hero merch. She looked out the window outside of the houses driveway to see a green haired woman talking with her parents.

She ignored it for now and placed her bag on her bed taking her clothes out and hanging them on some coat hangers in her closet.

"Ochako." Her mother opened the door as she was hanging them.

"Yes?" Ochako asked finishing the last one.

"There's a boy next door about your age. Come outside and meet him." His mother instructed. Ochako followed her outside where the neighbor family was.

"And this is our daughter Ochako Uraraka." Her mom introduced her to the mom.

"It's nice to meet you dear" The woman smiled at Ochako who gave a smile back to her. She noticed there was more green hair hidden behind the woman's legs.

"Izuku come on. They want to meet you" The mother spoke softly to her child hidden behind her legs. The boy poked his head out from her legs.

Ochako got a good luck at him. He had his mother's green hair, freckles, and he seemed kinda...plain to her.

They looked into each other's eyes before Izuku retreated back behind the safety of his mother.

"Sorry he's quite shy I'm afraid. C'mon Izuku...honey what's wrong?" The woman turned and got down to his height.

Izuku looked red for second before whispering something into his mother's ear.

"Ooooohhhh. Hehe. Inko laughed a bit before standing up.

"Is something wrong Mrs Midoryia? Ochako's mother asked as the dad came over holding a box.

"He's just shy." Inko walked up to Ochako's mother leaving Izuku exposed to Ochako completely. "He said that he thinks your daughter is cute" She whispered softly into the others ear.

"Ahhh I got you. You know since Ochako is new here, this could be a great chance for her to make a friend. What do you think sweetie?" Her mother asked but the dad stepped in before Inko could answer.