89-Bully

I've been watching the cartoon summer camp island lately. If you love adventure time you will love that cartoon.

Izuku knew that he was a total nerd. A complete otaku. A guy with low confidence. A guy that- okay you get the idea.

But he never thought he would get picked on. It's like a manga he read, except a lot less fanservice involved.

And as he was packing his things to leave the class, a certain someone touched the back of his head trying to get his attention.

He ignored the first poke to the back of his head because he knew that the person was just trying to get him agitated.

And the second.

And the third.

And the fifth. The sixth. And so on.

He finally turned around after the fifteenth one as he realized this wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

"What do you want Uraraka!?" He had a good amount of annoyance in his voice as he spoke to the girl who was responsible for poking him.

"Nothing" Was all she said which only filled his annoyance even more.

Turning back around,he went back to packing his stuff up. Ochako decided to poke him once more.

He turned back around and she was just casually whistling while looking away from him.

He was going to give her one last chance to stop so he turned around and didn't move. A full minute passed and she didn't make any sort of move so he went back to putting his stuff away.

Ochako reached into her mouth and pulled out a piece of gum that she had been chewing on for the last few minutes and she stuck it right in the back of his green hair. She giggled to herself from her actions.

"What did you do!?" Izuku stood from his chair and tried to pull the gum out from his hair but it was too sticky and it only hurt when he pulled it.

"Hm? What's this?" Ochako saw a book poking out from his bag. She reached over pulling it out and began to read the front cover.

"Hey! Leave my stuff alone!" He demanded when he saw her reading his book.

"Hahaha! You're reading a comic!? Seriously Deku!? I thought you would at least have a shred of dignity but I guess I was wrong!" She held her side as she hurt from her own laugher.

"T-there is nothing wrong with reading a comic!" Izuku defended himself as he turned a bit red from the anger he was feeling.

"I saw a commercial from on tv about the anime. It's so unrealistic! Society having super heroes?! And the best part is that there's a school that teachers young underage kids how to fight and have them come into experiences with death and everyone accepts that as normal!? Totally unrealistic!" She crumbled the comic and she threw it into a nearby trashcan.

"My comic!" Izuku rushed over to the can to savage his comic.

"Such a nerd" Ochako shook her head in complete unapproval. She walked out quietly while Izuku uncrumbled his comic. It was pretty much ruined now.

He flattened it out as best as he could and slid it back into his backpack.

As he started to walk out be noticed Ochako left something behind in her seat.

It was a small metal pipe. He wasn't sure what to do with it. After thinking for a bit he put it in his bag. He had a idea that he could make her stop bullying him in exchange for him not turning in the weapon.