55-Picnic

I'm leaving for awhile. I'll be saying more on my announcements in a few minutes after this is published.

Class 1-A have had some really, really hard work the last few weeks.

Lots of physical work and tests. It seemed like they wouldn't be getting a break anytime soon.

Luckily they had a three day weekend.

Not so luckily the dorms were mostly empty. Most of the students went home to their families for the weekend. Only a handful of students stayed behind.

That include Izuku, who actually wanted to stay and train his quirk. Ochako whose parents were able to find some work so they would be too busy for her to come. Bakugo, who just didn't want to see his mom. Todoroki who didn't want to see his dad.

Todoroki and Bakugo mostly stayed in their rooms. Izuku was currently outside training.

' Alright time for a break' Izuku wiped his forehead with a small towel to get the sweat off.

"You look pretty hot" A voice said from behind him.

Izuku turned to see Ochako watching him.

" Oh hey Uraraka" Izuku greeted her while wiping off more sweat.

"Here. I thought you could use this" Ochako tossed him a water bottle.

Izuku drank more than half on the first go.

"Geez you should really make sure you bring some water if you're going to train in this heat" Ochako suggested.

" Um actually" Izuku pointed at three bottles on the ground.

" Just how long have you been out here for?" Ochako asked with a raised eyebrow.

" I think about since 7 am" Izuku was tired.

"It's almost 12. You've been out here for almost 5 hours!?" Ochako said suprised.

" Y-yeah" Izuku knew that she would probably think he's crazy.

Ochako just shook her head.

"That's both impressive and dumb" Ochako teased him a little bit.

"Well I think I am about done for today. All might told me that I should try to rest whenever I can"Izuku threw his towel over his shoulder.

He and Ochako started to walk back to the dorms together.

"You're really close to All might huh" Ochako pointed out.

" W-well you know he's my favorite hero and since he's here it's a good opposite to learn from him... A-anyway what are you going to do now? " Izuku asked trying to change the subject. He didn't want her to press for any details.

"I'm not sure. I'm kinda hungry though" Ochako rubbed her stomach.

" I am too. I'd didn't even have time for breakfast" Izuku really regrets that.

" Geez Deku... Hey I have a idea. How about we do a picnic? " Ochako asked.

" A picnic? I haven't been on one of those in a while" Izuku remembered the last one he went was with his mom.

" I used to go on them all the time with my parents. It was healthy and cheap" Ochako led him to the kitchen where they started to make things.

They made sure to wash their hands first.

Wash hands even if there isn't a disease around the world.

"So what should we get?" Izuku asked watching Ochako grab a basket and a few containers.