8-Ochako has had enough

Jealous Ochako is one of my favorites.

Ochako was very proud of Izuku. When she first met him he was just a nervous mess. Always stuttering and blushing around her and lots of others.

Now she had seen him get better control of his quirk and wasn't always so shy. She was truly proud of him which in turn inspired her to do better.

It somehow even got her to get the nerve to tell him how she felt.

She was so happy when he accepted his feelings.

Unfortunately a lot of people couldn't take a hint that he was already taken.

After getting ready for school she waited in the hallway for Deku to come.

After a while it was obvious he wasn't coming so she had to go on without him.

' Is he alright? He promised to meet me' Thought Ochako with a frown.

As she turned the corner she looked ahead and a spark lit up in her eyes.

She saw Izuku talking to another girl.

She hid behind the corner and listened to their conversation.

"So Midoriya. I remember watching you from the Sports festival. Do you maybe want to go out sometime? " Asked the girl.

Izuku was beet red from being asked out. Again.

" S-sorry but I already have a g-girlfriend" Said Izuku.

" Awww. Why not just dump her and go for me instead"Said the girl.

She tried to seduce him by shaking her chest a little bit.

Ochako had enough.

She went behind the girl touching her back causing her to float up in the air.

"O-ochako?" Said Izuku.

"Let's go" Said Ochako taking Izuku's hand minus a pinkie.

As they left Ochako released the girl letting her face hit the floor.

"I saw that you know" Said Ochako.

"O-oh y-you did?" Said Izuku.

" Yes I did. While I'm glad you didn't do anything with her and betray me, I'm still upset someone tried to take you away from me" Said Ochako pouting.

" Don't worry Ochako. Nobody can take me away from you" Said Izuku.

" That's right or I will float them to the sun" Said Ochako cheerfully sending a shiver down Izuku's spine.

*Later at lunch.

Ochako crushed her cup of orange juice as she watched another girl "confess" her love to Izuku.

This one had the nerve to do it right in front of her.

She was going to send the bitch flying but Izuku quickly declined the girls confession.

"S-sorry Ochako" Said Izuku sitting down across from her.

"This...Is... Supposed to...be...our time... together" Said Ochako grinding her teeth.

" I-i know Ochako and i-

Ochako did something very unexpected. She stood on top of the table and pulled Izuku up to him.

"Ochako what are you-

" ALL RIGHT EVERYONE ONE OF YOU LISTEN UP!!!!" Yelled Ochako getting everyone's attention.

" What the fuck?" Said Bakugo.

"Oh Ochako is being jealous again" Said Mina.

" It's kinda sweet though. " Said Toru.

"DEKU IS MY BOYFRIEND! I REPEAT MY BOYFRIEND!!! SO ALL YOU BACK OFF OR I WILL SEND YOU FLYING SO HIGH YOU WILL DISCOVER A NEW PLANET!!!" Yelled Ochako.

" O-ochako I think they get the idea" Said an embarrassed Izuku.

"I don't think they do...Deku make out with me right now!" Said Ochako.

" What!? I-i can barley do that when were alone much less in front of the school" Said Izuku.

" Ugh fine I'll do it myself" Said Ochako.

Unfortunately before she could try to kiss him Aizawa came and stopped her.

"Uraraka please get down your causing a scene" Said Aizawa.

"I'm sorry Sensei" Said Izuku bowing.

" No! I'm not done yet! " Said Ochako.

" I'll take care of her" Said Izuku.

" No I need to show them your mine! " Said Ochako whining.

" They get the idea Ochako. Let's just back to my room" Said Izuku.

He grabbed a hold of her and held her bridal style and ran out of the area and carried her back to his room.

He opened up his door and gently laid her down on his bed.

"... I'm sorry Deku" Said Ochako hugging her knees.

"Ochako... It's alright..." Said Izuku.

" I guess after this morning my jealousy got the better of me" Said Ochako.

" It's alright... You know I won't let anyone take me away from you, just like you wouldn't let anyone take you away from me" Said Izuku.

" Yeah your right. I just love you so much" Said Ochako.

Izuku gave her a quick kiss.

" I love you too. And you know there are other ways to show I'm yours. Like handholding or something simple like that" Said Izuku.

Ochako smiled and felt better.

" Yeah. Your right" Said Ochako looking up at Izuku.

*The next day

The next Day Izuku and Ochako walked into class together holding holds.

"Hey Midoriya and u- holy shit! Midoriya has a hickie! " Said Kaminari pointing at Izuku's neck.

Everyone could hear lots of fangirls crying.

A few were crying because there Tododeku ship can't come true now.

Whatever you do don't get a ingrown toenail.