300k special sinful dating part 2

I don't understand why this was picked. I'm not complaining, just shocked that it did.

Izuku hummed to himself as he laid out on his green sofa quietly reading a comic to himself with a cup of tea on the table in front of hi as he enjoyed his time to himself.

That ended after his phone began to rang and with a sigh he answered. He loves being a hero but it gets really stressful and tiring a lot of times.

"Hello?" He spoke into his phone.

"Deku. We need your help! There is a gang of villains at the bank downtown, and we need backup! " A voice on the other end begged for help.

"Isn't there other heros?" Izuku asked him.

"There's a lot of crime today, so they're spread all out and none are able to come. Please!" The person kept begging.

"Alright. Send me the location and I'll be right over" He hung up and picked up his cup of tea.

He dumped it out in the sink as he went to get his hero suit on.

Several minutes later he arrived at the scene outside a bank where it appeared to be a standoff with the cops and the police.

He walked to the closest cop car where a officer was crouched down in cover.

"What's the situation?" Izuku asked of him as he crouched beside him.

"A-a gang of about four villains, possibly more, are inside currently. Their quirks are all unknown but they all have weapons like guns and hand grenades. We are not sure if they have shot any hostages and not entirely sure if there is possibly any deaths " The cop explained to Izuku.

"I see. Have they made any kind of demands or statements?" Izuku asked the cop as he looked at the bank.

"The only thing they have asked for is a car and to be allowed to leave. Other than that and a few shots nothing. And that's all-

Before he could finish Izuku stood up as he surveyed the bank taking thinking over in his head the best plan of action.

He saw a window near the top, and he had his plan.

Meanwhile inside the bank.

"Damn it. More cops are showing up and who knows how long it will be until some heros show up. I say we blow one of their fucking heads offs to show we are serious about this" A goon pointed his gun at one of their hostages ready to fire.

His gun was suddenly taken away from another before he could pull the trigger.

"We don't kill and you know that. She will not allow it." The goon reminded him before handing it right back to him.

"Tch" He cursed quietly as he walked a bit away.

"Where are you!? We need the rest of the money now for fucks sake!" The goon spoke into his radio.

"I'm going as fast as I can! Just give me some more time I will be done soon!" The person could be heard on the other side.

Izuku took a look from above as he was in the window.

' Hm. I don't know what their quirks are. It's possible they don't have any at all since their using guns,or maybe that's just for show. Alright I can take one out quickly, but then they will know what's going on. Gotta do this fast' He thought to himself as he looked over at the goons.

He sprung into action. He jumped on top of one Villain knocking him out.

"Shit! It's Deku! Open fire we have permission to kill him!" The head goon ordered.