30-Football

Don't expect me to do the following kind of stories:

Anything involving cheating, the hanahaki disease, and anything that involves Izuku in a dress.

And if you don't watch football, you probably won't understand somethings.

Today was the big game at U. A. highschool If they won they would be going to the playoffs.

If they lost, the season is over.

The captain of the team was currently in the locker room.

"Ochako... D-don't you think it's a bit too much?" Asked Izuku.

"What do you mean? It's just a cheerleader outfit. And it's not even revealing" Said Ochako.

" I know but... You wrote go Deku on your shirt and you have green palm palms. And your the only cheerleader" Said Izuku blushing at her uniform.

" I want to cheer you on. I will make sure you win!" Said Ochako cheerful.

" But don't you care what people will think?" Asked Izuku.

"Nope. I only care what you think. So Deku. How do I loook?" Asked Ochako starting to purr like a cat.

"Y-you look really cute" Said Izuku blushing.

"DEKU! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE THE COACH WANTS TO TALK!!! " Yelled Bakugo from outside.

" C-coming!!! " Said Izuku grabbing his cleats and quickly putting them on.

"Hey Deku wait" Said Ochako grabbing his arm.

" What is-

Ochako pulled him in and pecked him on the cheek.

"For good luck" Smiled Ochako.

She them pulled his ear to her mouth.

"If you do really good I will reward you later... I'll even keep this on for you~" Said Ochako.

" Um. I... O-okay! " Said Izuku completely red but excited

" DEKU! " Screamed Bakugo.

"I'm on the way!!!" Said Izuku running out and towards the field.

"About fucking time!" Said Bakugo.

"What happened Midoriya? " Asked Todoroki.

" Just... Doing some warm ups." Said Izuku.

"The coach wants to talk" Said lida.

Everyone huddled around the couch.

" Alright you all know your positions. I want you to all go and give it your all!" Said Coach Toshinori.

" AND KICK ASS! " Yelled Bakugo.

"Just try to win. Alright on 3 Midoriya sound off!" Said Coach Toshinori.

" Alright everyone! 1!2!3!" Counted Izuku.

"PLUS ULTRA!!! " Yelled the team and immediately took the field.

"Welcome everyone to tonight's game. I'm Mina of U.A. high the one providing commentary alongside my good friend Kirishima. What do you think Kirishima? " Asked Mina.

" I'm feeling pretty good about tonight's game. Although honestly I am not sure if we could win, but I have faith. And the ref has blown the whistle signaling the start of the game. " Said Kirishima.

" LET'S FUCKING GO! " Yelled Bakugo kicking off.

" And just like that Number 7 Bakugo has gotten himself a red card not even two seconds in. " Said Kirishima.