77-Soulmates

I have some Hey Arnold one shots up.

Now enjoy your shitty one shots.

In this world since the dawn of time, people had a extreme case of color blindness that nobody could see any kind of color but this wasn't made known until much later in human history.

Soon there was only one solution to be found that would cure being colorblind.

You must look your soulmate in the eyes, only than shall your eyes work perfectly.

Although there were those who would stay colorblind there whole lives, for they have no soulmate. Something that is feared by all. If you reach the age of 18 and you haven't met your soulmate than you're screwed.

Izuku Midoriya was soon to turn 18 in just a matter of days and he has yet to meet his soulmate.

"Mom it's really not that big of a deal" Izuku said pouring himself some cereal.

" Sweetie I don't want you to be alone you're whole life and also colorblind. You have to try and date! " She suggested to him.

" Mom you can't force someone to be your soulmate. It's destiny and some people don't have them. If I don't have one than I'm fine. I can just live me life colorblind. It's not that big of a deal" He told her as he ate away.

" It matters to me! I don't want you to be alone for the rest of the life! " She grabbed his arm and started to led him towards the door.

"Now listen. I want you to at least TRY to find your soulmate. If you still can't after the day is over I will give up on it. And you can't come back till midnight. Deal? " She offered to him.

" Alright alright fine." He agreed so she could finally drop the subject and he left the house in search of his soulmate.

He didn't know where to look specifically so he just traveled all around the city looking lots of girls in the eyes.

'Should I try looking guys in the eyes?... Nah I'm straight' He thought looking at some more girls.

Part of him felt like a creep but he promised his mother that he would at least try to find his soulmate and he didn't want to lie to his own mother.

He went to the park, several restaurants, a video game store, a movie theater, and even the hospital but making sure that he wore a mask the whole time he was there and he still couldn't see any color other than black and white.

He was about to give up and just wait out the time remaining but than he remembered one place that he didn't check where people would be.

'That coffee place' He thought. He went there about once a month and there wasn't a lot of people there usually but he figured it was just about the only thing left for him to try doing.

He headed there on his bike that he got for his birthday when he turned 17 that helped him travel a lot.

He pulled up to the coffee place and he locked his bike next to the bike rack.

He just barely dodged the dodgeball that almost hit his head.

"Kacchan not today please!" He begged of his ex friend who was sitting on a bench with a ark wrapped around a girl sitting next to him.

"Shut up Deku! You still haven't even gotten your soulmate yet! I always knew you would die alone! Unlike me!" He bragged even more by kissing his girl on the lips.

"Yeah yeah whatever Kacchan. I don't need a girl anyway. If I get one than great. If I do that. It's fine as well. Now I'm going have fun with... Whoever that is" Izuku went inside.