21-Doll

I saw this very small comic based on a different Anime and it gave me an idea.

Also a warning. There will be a small moment rated for more mature people.

Izuku had been through a lot in his life.

He had been diagnosed quirkless at a young age.

He had fought countless villians with strange quirks.

But this was something else.

He has been in a fight with a Villian who could turn people into objects and it didn't end well for Izuku.

Now he was in the middle of an alleyway... As a doll.

' I can't believe I got turned into a doll! I can't speak or move and I can only look straight ahead but at least I can think... I just hope someone saw my message in the group chat' Thought Izuku as he laid on the ground as a plushie doll unable to move.

He desperately tried to move using all his strength, but he couldn't budge.

Soon he could hear a familiar voice coming towards him.

" Deku!" Called out the voice.

' I know that voice! It's Uraraka! She will see me here! ' Thought Izuku.

" Deku!" Called out Ochako as she walked into the alleyway looking around desperately for her best friend/crush.

' Uraraka I'm right here!!! Please see me!' Thought Izuku.

"Deku" Said Ochako as steeped further into the the dark alleyway eventually feeling something soft under her foot.

'Looks like I can't feel either' Thought Izuku.

" Hm What's this?" Ochako asked herself as she moved her foot.

She bent down to look at the doll. She used both of her hands to pick up the doll and inspected it.

' Good she saw me! Just please, please understand it's me Uraraka!' Thought Izuku.

" I think I get it!" Said Uraraka.

' Yes! ' Thought Izuku.

" Deku was here and he must have left this doll oh himself as a message!" Said Ochako coming to the wrong conclusion.

' No! Uraraka that's not it! ' Thought Izuku.

" He isn't here though... I better keep looking and bring this doll with me if it really is a clue" Said Ochako.

' Damnit!... Maybe if I am lucky this quirk is only temporary' Thought Izuku as he was carried around by Ochako.

After some more searching Ochako couldn't find Izuku anywhere. She decided to head back to the school and she informed Aizawa who promised that they would find him.

Ochako made her way to her room with the Deku doll in her hands.

She opened her bedroom door and sat down with the doll in her hands.

"This looks just like him" Mumbled Ochako.

' BUT IT IS ME!!! ' Izuku yelled in his thoughts.

" I hope we find you soon Deku... I hope your not hurt". Said Ochako as she played with the dolls arms and rubbed it's hair.

Izuku was glad he was unable to blush .

Ochako placed the doll against the wall on her bed and placed some clothes on her bed then she left her room and Izuku was stuck but able to see most of her room.