The End

I'm sure you can tell from the title, but this is officially the end of my One Shots.

It's sucks I know but how many one shot books have you seen with over 100?! I wish I had like a final chapter to give though. Unfortunately this is the best I have for you guys.

It's been a great few years, even though the last one and a half has been pretty slow. And I'm grateful for anyone who read even just one, or all of them. I'm sure many people will also come along and read these for the first time.

Now if you're wondering why this is happening, it's actually a lot of reasons.

First off, I'm burned out. I make a lot of attempts at writing new one shots, and I only write for a few minutes at most. I just ran out of ideas mostly and the few I have don't go anywhere. I have several chapters with some written but nowhere near enough.

Next it will allow me to pay more attention to my actual stories. I love doing one shots as well but I really don't do enough work on my actual stories.

Now in the odd chance I find time, and a good idea, I will come back and update. But don't hold your breath.

Thank you again for Reading these one shots over the years, or if you're just starting have fun!

And please check out my newest story, The Robot, or some of my other stuff.

I really wouldn't get this far without y'all.
Stay safe out there.